Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Romance and love stories that are depicted in the media are causing people to become bluepilled

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Obviously, when you are watching movies, TV shows, and scrolling through social media, you will be constantly exposed to romance/love stories. When people are consistently exposed to romance/love stories, they start to believe that it is real but in reality, these love stories are fairytales that are full of shit. They don't happen in real life, it's not real.
What you see in the movies doesn't reflect real life.
When the people are seeing two fictional characters fall in love in a movie or show, they think to themselves, I can also have it if I just have hope. This is false hope
The people are brainwashed by the media.

Last edited:
Agreed. Look at how many people by into that one ugly guy who got a girlfriend from across the world. They'll always say "there's someone out there for everyone" not realizing 99.999% of people uploading a video titled "I'm ugly" will not get 20 million views like he did.

Romance and love is a male concept.

They absolutely happen for chad, who is one of the main characters. so it is realistic after all.

that's why they exist

This is literally what people see teen love is on this forum which is the ideal of it. Fucking some slut in hs is not teen love

Obviously, when you are watching movies, TV shows, and scrolling through social media, you will be constantly exposed to romance/love stories. When people are consistently exposed to romance/love stories, they start to believe that it is real but in reality, these love stories are fairytales that are full of shit. They don't happen in real life, it's not real.
What you see in the movies doesn't reflect real life.
When the people are seeing two fictional characters fall in love in a movie or show, they think to themselves, I can also have it if I just have hope. This is false hope
The people are brainwashed by the media.
Oy vey!

Women can't love, they are evil and work for satan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back