Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is having sex with a blond jb with a big ass a higher dopamine hit that heroin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
An interesting question tbh

I know there are plenty of fakecels here but even they didn't get to fuck prime teen pussy. A terrible forum to ask

I know there are plenty of fakecels here but even they didn't get to fuck prime teen pussy. A terrible forum to ask
I cant even imagine the dopamine hit

I cant even imagine the dopamine hit
You'll have to try heroin to imagine it. Even Chads say that it's like sex or better and since they've enjoyed the best of it I assume its at least equal

Yes, I imagine its better than any drug or cope out there.

flawed question

dopamine and deep fulfillment are two different things

Just have sex while blasting heroin for double dopamine hit

@pp183 Is it?

I would think so.

I think so, especially a virgin one and hearing her moaning. We can't know that. It's reserved to chads.

idk never done it

i

I have never had either so I cant say for sure. But based on what people say they both make you feel amazing but obviously you don't want to be doing heroin because thats unbelievably terrible for you while pounding a jb foid is not bad for your health at all

Scientifically, no. Sex raises dopamine levels by 50%, heroin by 3000%

That being said, I rather fuck a prime jb slim thick latina foid then do smack.

Yes... I'd feel like the king of the world if I were to fuck that shit good and hard

I dont care if she's white or blonde

If you don’t pay.

Not even the fakest of fakecels would have fucked prime teen in pussy

I'd imagine, tbh.

i just woke up and have to read about fucking prime jb´s :feelsrope:. why cant i just sleep forever

That sounds amazing, I've never done heroin, but I'd wager its more pleasurable.

Heroin gives you exactly what u feel when u cum, just way more intense and lasts for hours. You feel very cozy, not depressed or worried anymore; all of a sudden the world becomes very beautiful :feelsLSD:

... at least for a while

Heroin gives you exactly what u feel when u cum, just way more intense and lasts for hours. You feel very cozy, not depressed or worried anymore; all of a sudden the world becomes very beautiful :feelsLSD:

I've done heroin and it honestly doesn't feel that good. It basically just makes you sleepy and comfortable.

to fuck a tight assed JB virgin at that I think I would probably die then and there and I wouldn't even care. I'd day happy. But knowing that I will never experience teen love is a javelin in the heart enough, let alone the world being the dark hell it is already. Life's bleak :fuk:

Scientifically, no. Sex raises dopamine levels by 50%, heroin by 3000%

That being said, I rather fuck a prime jb slim thick latina foid then do smack.

For us the jb dopamine hit would probably be above heroin.
Only Chads who are used to fucking 10/10 jbs are not excited by this anymore.

Also most people who have sex are normies with their ugly wifes, so of course the dopamine hit is shit.

Triggering an SJW feels even better, I feed off their anger.