Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is he a fakecel? He has never had a gf

He does have a slightly long face, weak jaw, prey eyes, bulbous-type nose, he could be an incel

Is he trying to thugmaxx/wiggermaxx with the beanie and chain? :feelskek:

Mid tier normgroids

He just needs to bee himself

Nahh not a truecel or even close. But with how bad shit is getting nowadays he will be overlooked by many females. My best advice to him would be to psychopathmaxx and darktriadmaxx and not give a fuck what females think about him

He mogs me to hell and back. BURN THAT FAKECEL FAGGOT AT THE STAKE!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

He mogs me therefore no

He's NOT bad looking at all. He's normie and doesn't look Arab. His only problem is his small shoulders. The real problem is that it makes very little for men to descend into inceldom. One flaw is all it takes to downgrade you into inceldom even if all of your other aspects in looks and behavior are acceptable. Its totally over for men.

He mogs me to hell and back. BURN THAT FAKECEL FAGGOT AT THE STAKE!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
He's NOT bad looking at all. He's normie and doesn't look Arab. His only problem is his small shoulders. The real problem is that it makes very little for men to descend into inceldom. One flaw is all it takes to downgrade you into inceldom even if all of your other aspects in looks and behavior are acceptable. Its totally over for men.

He does have a slightly long face, weak jaw, prey eyes, bulbous-type nose, he could be an incel
He's not ugly but he certainly doesn't look like a Chad.

Nahh not a truecel or even close. But with how bad shit is getting nowadays he will be overlooked by many females. My best advice to him would be to psychopathmaxx and darktriadmaxx and not give a fuck what females think about him

He looks 6'0 and if so VOLCEL

Dnw but mogs me to oblivion

If he's an incel then I'm a literal monster born from nightmares

There is no life in his eyes

How is he a fakecel if he never had sex or a gf? That's literally the meaning of incel aka "involuntary celibate" he may not be that ugly though he's normie tier

he is normie looking

Sounds weird and autistic though

Idk he could be inkwell but i higly doubt

How is he a fakecel if he never had sex or a gf? That's literally the meaning of incel aka "involuntary celibate" he may not be that ugly though he's normie tier
Could be liar or volcel

I believe him. He could ascend though. He seems to have no confidence. He should work out and/or wear more clothing to mask his skinniness. He really needs to lose the beanie. If he is bald, he could get hair transplant or a better hat, but the beanie looks utterly horrible.

All beings below chad threshold are potential incels.

this sandnigger is a fakecel obviously. With those looks he could get a latina or some asian. Maybe he has some mental health issues but women love that in a man.

TALL = FAKECEL

Can't tell if he has been visited by Norwood Reaper but looks like normie who is volcel

and a beanie to cover his benjamin franklin ahhh hairline

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back