Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Islam a good cope?

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Maybe if I start being religious I would stop being so negative? Or anti Natalist

I made a fb comment recently bitching about life and then my dad’s friend who is Muslim asked me to connect with him talking about Allah.

Tbh Islam is a based religion

But I have sinned to Allah for taking part in haram activities like eating Pork or having sex with prostitutes and also gambling. And alcohol.

You are worse than a simp if you defend prophet Muhammad JFL.

But I have sinned to Allah for taking part in haram activities like eating Pork or having sex with prostitutes and also gambling. And alcohol.
did u actually have sex with prostitues

Maybe if I start being religious I would stop being so negative? Or anti Natalist

I made a fb comment recently bitching about life and then my dad’s friend who is Muslim asked me to connect with him talking about Allah.

Tbh Islam is a based religion
-
I mean, can you just suddenly start believing certain facts, like a religion would require?- I would think that would be a difficult trick.

You'd have go to from knowing that something isn't true, to being absolutely certain that it is in fact true, with a passion.
-

Islam has very good policies in regards to foids, the best of any religion we have today. However, it doesn’t not cure inceldom