Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it bad to drink 5 redbulls aday?

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Is it as bad as my mom think it is

Are you able to fly like an eagle after five redbulls? If not, it’s over.

You're likely going to ruin your organism that way, it's cheaper and healthier to just go full tea+water.

yes, all that caffeine

Is it as bad as my mom think it is
I drink 5 monsters a day
y8Ea8jB.gif

yes
the sugar alone already is bad, but the constant caffeine exposure is really unhealthy

“Hur duh, is it bad that I drink enormous amounts of unhealthy beverages a day?”

I think you can answer your own question OP. The real question is if you don’t care enough about life to continue your trend.
79807514 8405 4D2C B717 776A24F7201B

Drink just one is bad.

Imagine drinking five?

I drink maybe 5 in a week usually less than that though

What is wrong with it?:kys:

It is a methylxanthine CNS stimulator which binds to adenosine receptors, frequent and consumption of it in high doses causes drug usage like withdrawal effects. Insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, irritability, an upset stomach, a fast heartbeat and even muscle tremors.

Other than that caffeine is a great hesonic tool that can help you a lot when you need energy however as i said caffeine is a double edged sword.

Also yes indeed, try to cut off your consumption of it.

I feel physically ill after just 2 rockstars. Dont know how you do it OP

it for sure is bad for you, if you have to consume energy drinks keep it to 1 a day. Although that being said i drink a shit load of coffee.

Generally, asking if something is bad is a good indicator that it is.

No it is the most healthy thing on the planet

You will be dead in 2 weeks

I had minor heart problems when I drank two zero cal monsters a day, the sugar content you have is worse in a redbull

Obviously common

After one, I felt frozy and extremely nervous

I used to drink 4 of these a day and felt fine as long as it wasn't on an empty stomach. Now I just drink tea and coffee because the monsters are a waste of money.
Screen Shot 2018 05 20 at 84630 AM

Last edited:
pretty sure I'd die of heart failure if I drank even one so 5 is bad, yeah