Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it better to be a whitecel, blackcel or ethnicel

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
Is it better to be a whitecel or a blackcel or a ethniccel?
In my Humble opinion i think it's best to be a blackcel because white society already sees you as a victim thus they are nicer to you especially in this post BLM era, everyone is on their knees for blacks although Tyrone gets 100x more benefits out of this than a blackcel , you still get the crumbles.

It seems black privilege is stronger than white privilege nowadays

Last edited:
probably what you said

No matter what you're still incel though
but for normies it's probably better to be black, I see foids saying that they wouldn't date white boys or asian boys, never hear it about said about black men.

Last edited:
It very much depends on the region of the world.

im whitecel hasnt done me any favours here in the UK.

honestly its probably better to be blackcel in western countries now, especially western europe

It's better to be chad

It's better not to be an incel.

Blacks
Arabs/muslims/hispanics
Whites
Asian
Indian

Based on personal experience and just being a solid believer in thugmaxxing.

I dont even know what "ethni" means, asians and arabs are a completely different species and any arab/paki trying to group themselves with them is a lying scumbag.

Blackcel. Society has the least harmful stereotypes about blackcels (ie steve urkel at worst) and there's a lot of success stories of blackcels ascending that can motivate you.
You also aren't stereotyped as a school shooter or hated on and stereotyped as a typical angsty white male who is mad they don't own the world like whitecels are portrayed as.

White"cels" and black"cels" don't exist.
I dont even know what "ethni" means, asians and arabs are a completely different species and any arab/paki trying to group themselves with them is a lying scumbag.
Ethnic means "non-white" in the incelosphere. Although technically speaking, everyone is an "ethnic" because we all belong to different ethnicities. Could you clarify the last part? Whom do Arabs/Pakistanis (my kind) group with? Because Pakistanis, Arabs, etc are all considered ethnics on here. Blacks tend not to be categorized as "ethnics" though, as it refers exclusively to brown people.

In the west: Black > Ethnic > White

White"cels" and black"cels" don't exist.

Ethnic means "non-white" in the incelosphere. Although technically speaking, everyone is an "ethnic" because we all belong to different ethnicities. Could you clarify the last part? Whom do Arabs/Pakistanis (my kind) group with? Because Pakistanis, Arabs, etc are all considered ethnics on here. Blacks tend not to be categorized as "ethnics" though, as it refers exclusively to brown people.
Then we should stop calling people ethnics, call yourself whatever you want but you're not the same as Indians or Asians. There's a reason I grouped you with hispanics, don't take offense but to me you're the Mexicans of Europe.

arabs are asian
lmao
"Lmao"

Arabs get laid all the time, asians have it almost the hardest out of everyone considering small PP-stereotype and low levels of T and thuggery. Get an arranged marriage, fuck some white foid who is into thuggery, buy one with your uncles oilmoney, just don't pretend there isn't a difference between Chang and Hasan.

it's better to not exist.

Whitecel is still best but whites as a race are declining most rapidly.

@58isbad your from Yemen right? You would then be a sand nigger like me which get mogged by blacks in the west.

Anything of that. If your are incel, your already fuck up no matter your color skin

@58isbad your from Yemen right? You would then be a sand nigger like me which get mogged by blacks in the west.
Blacks mogg the shit out of a sand nigger like me
Blackcel. Society has the least harmful stereotypes about blackcels (ie steve urkel at worst) and there's a lot of success stories of blackcels ascending that can motivate you.
You also aren't stereotyped as a school shooter or hated on and stereotyped as a typical angsty white male who is mad they don't own the world like whitecels are portrayed as.
Yeah blackcel have it easier than whitecels for sure

Whitecels, because they can go to shithole countries that worship white people like gods and get laid by dumb ethnic foids just off the fact that they're a white man.

Is it better to be a whitecel or a blackcel or a ethniccel?
In my Humble opinion i think it's best to be a blackcel because white society already sees you as a victim thus they are nicer to you especially in this post BLM era, everyone is on their knees for blacks although Tyrone gets 100x more benefits out of this than a blackcel , you still get the crumbles.

It seems black privilege is stronger than white privilege nowadays
Better to just not be a cel

JBW is law, so whitecel for sure.

Cel implies that they are incel either way, so none of the above.

Whitecel for sure. The passive benefits are insane if you ever want to do anything in your life.
Want to visit a country? You're welcome and will be treated with respect.
Want to run a business? No one thinks you're out of place, will be treated with respect.
SEAmaxxing
Prostitutes won't deny you service for being the wrong race

The only real demerit I can think of is Affirmative Action causing you to be denied for a job over a minority.

Jewish and having a contract here.
The real fun.

White if attractive, black everything else.