Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it better to be asexual or have a great sex life?

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
Which one do you think it is? Is it better not to have sexual urges at all or to have a great sex life?

Of course, I think we all agree that comparing (a)sexual incel and (a)sexual Chad is not fair so let's say you can be Chad in either case. I think it is better not to have sexual urges at all so I'd pick second option. Which one do you pick? You are guaranteed never to drop below your starting looks.

Is this even a question?

I would love to get validation and attention from Stacys without any sex involved but it still wouldn't beat having a sexual life.

I mostly just want affection, love, romantic memories, and all the non-sexual things that come from a relationships -- like having a girl look at me longingly

First option of course. All the sex and hot foids you can have being a 10/10 chad. mogging other dudes...
that's like being a god among humans.

if you have sexual desires, you've already lost
of course it's 100s times better to fulfill the desire, if only partially, but if I could just let go of sexual desires without acute body mutilation, I'd be finally free (not fully, obviously, but that would be a giant step)

Which one do you think it is? Is it better not to have sexual urges at all or to have a great sex life?

Of course, I think we all agree that comparing (a)sexual incel and (a)sexual Chad is not fair so let's say you can be Chad in either case. I think it is better not to have sexual urges at all so I'd pick second option. Which one do you pick? You are guaranteed never to drop below your starting looks.
Definitely sexual. Sexuality is like a whole dimension of experience that can be incredibly joyful if you succeed or hell if you fail. If you're a Chad then you will have the best of that so I don't see why you would choose to miss all that pleasure.

Sexual Chad > Asexual
Asexual > Incel, normie

Difficult question. Obviously in our case it would be better if we were asexual, as we don't gain much pleasure from "satisfying" these urges through fapping, at least not enough to justify all the other bullshit that our desires cause us. In the case of Gigachad however, I'm not so sure that this would apply.

Asexual 10/10 Chad.

Fuck foids.

if you have sexual desires, you've already lost
of course it's 100s times better to fulfill the desire, if only partially, but if I could just let go of sexual desires without acute body mutilation, I'd be finally free (not fully, obviously, but that would be a giant step)
You understand me man.
Difficult question. Obviously in our case it would be better if we were asexual, as we don't gain much pleasure from "satisfying" these urges through fapping, at least not enough to justify all the other bullshit that our desires cause us. In the case of Gigachad however, I'm not so sure that this would apply.
Yeah. It is similar to "exist and have a great life" and "not exist", don't you agree? It is hard to choose.
Asexual 10/10 Chad.

Fuck foids.
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Is this a trick question?

1. Sex brings joy and satisfaction
  2. Asexuals don't have sex
  3. Good looks bring life benefits beyond just sex
  4. Chad has good looks
  5. Chad > asexual
  6. Chad > asexual chad

Sex is ultimately the most important thing for any adult pre-wall human.

This is like asking if it's better to see colors or if it's better to be colorblind and not know what red looks like. Any healthy male shouldn't be asexual.
Now what's truly hell is having a powerful sex drive like me and not being able to find a girl to take care of them.

sexual impulses and similar hormonal stuff are great obstacles to rationality, maybe even the very greatest. it is why society worships females as they do now, why they're so immensely privileged. why they're seen as pure angels. why they can get away with anything, even in court. it can get people to justify orbiting, spending extraordinary amounts on whores, chasing after them like dogs and whatever else, when if they were not blinded by their hormones they could think logically enough to figure that they have no actual chance and not do these things. they are a crippling weakness against females which they can and will exploit, nothing more. i don't get why anyone who identifies as a blackpilled fellow would want to possess this weakness.

sexual impulses and similar hormonal stuff are great obstacles to rationality, maybe even the very greatest. it is why society worships females as they do now, why they're so immensely privileged. why they're seen as pure angels. why they can get away with anything, even in court. it can get people to justify orbiting, spending extraordinary amounts on whores, chasing after them like dogs and whatever else, when if they were not blinded by their hormones they could think logically enough to figure that they have no actual chance and not do these things. they are a crippling weakness against females which they can and will exploit, nothing more. i don't get why anyone who identifies as a blackpilled fellow would want to possess this weakness.
Tesla IQ tbh. The greatest weakness of man is our infatuation with a moist hole between a foids legs. Imagine what humanity could accomplish without that obsession.

Option two, it’s about validation. ;)

Sexual 10/10 chad tbh. But if the question was 4/10 asexual vs 4/10 sexual, I would prob choose asexual

Everything > Asexual

This is pretty god damn subjective tbh. Some men (and a very small amount of women) decide to go monk mode and stay away from sex, relationships and sometimes even masturbation.
Meanwhile some people will tell you it is best to have a life full of sex.

Gif or Gif

This is pretty god damn subjective tbh. Some men (and a very small amount of women) decide to go monk mode and stay away from sex, relationships and sometimes even masturbation.
Meanwhile some people will tell you it is best to have a life full of sex.

Gif or Gif
Agree, your body gets used to everything, even not having sex.