Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it cucked to be your brothers "best" man at a wedding?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I have a brother who will get married sooner or later. If I asked to be his best man, I will respectfully decline his request. There is no way in hell I'm going to witness my chadlite brother marry the love of his life. At the wedding, I will probably sit down, eat the food, chat for a little bit with relatives and leave.

no nigga hes ur brother

most things normie men do is cucked

:incel:: Hey bro
:chad:: Yeah bro
:incel:: You love me right?
:chad:: Of course I do bro
:incel:: Then let me fuck your wife once

It isnt cucked, but I can see why it would be a brutal experience, to witness that when you will never be in the same situation as him. You might hurt your brother if you say no.

Yes, retarded, decline your brother’s invitation to be his best man and this way make your feelings of bitterness and jealousy known to him (I have to say that I’m being sarcastic as you are retarded).

Some people here are too into this cuck feelings ,No you are not.

Edited 20240229 225517

Brother is just a name.
He will gonna forget you anyway.
Mind your own life.

Yes, retarded, decline your brother’s invitation to be his best man and this way make your feelings of bitterness and jealousy known to him (I have to say that I’m being sarcastic as you are retarded).
There are others who disagree with you. I'm receiving mixed opinions. Some are saying yes, accept the invitation or no, decline the invitation.

He´s just using you, to make himself feel better. Like a wench would do.
Sociopaths.

You being his best man or not makes no difference. You'll still be there watching him marry the love of his life and then go on a fuck-vacation honeymoon.

So you might as well do it.

You being his best man or not makes no difference. You'll still be there watching him marry the love of his life and then go on a fuck-vacation honeymoon.

So you might as well do it.
Maybe I can look away when they are holding hands and kissing. Ill just stare at the floor and not listen to them speak.

It's your genes technically so no. Unless ur dad got cucked.

Does he respect you? Is he a decent person to you? Does he actually love you? If so, ig go, idk