Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it cucked to have a job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

Is it cucked to have a job?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
BTW I am not neetmaxxing but i think it's based and wageslaving is cucked.

The only upside of wageslaving if you're incel is that you get to have your own place. And that's basically it. And in return you have to get mogged at work, contribute to soyciety, deal with HR bullshit, normie bullshit and foids at work, get up early, have less time for copes...:feelsUgh:

Poll closed so seething ITers don't see the results. Go dilate :feelzez:

If you’re doing it just to make money for yourself, no but going around bragging and acting like you’re above others for having a job is cucked since all your money goes towards self-entitled whores so they can continue to shag men and abort babies.

yes but for a majority of people it is either get a job or die in the streets
id rather have a job with a 1 bedroom and computer for entertainment

If you’re doing it just to make money for yourself, no but going around bragging and acting like you’re above others for having a job is cucked since all your money goes towards self-entitled whores so they can continue to shag men and abort babies.
based and blackpilled
yes but for a majority of people it is either get a job or die in the streets
id rather have a job with a 1 bedroom and computer for entertainment
same i'd work as little as possible to make a frugal living tbh

Depends, depends how long you work tbh, 9-5, 8-4, 8-5, 5 days a week, is what makes working cucked imo because your work just becomes your life and you aren’t living your life anymore

depends if you make bank or not.

If not making coin with a job?

1. go on neetbux.

2. go to college

3. do gig work and do not file taxes end of year.

4. Incoporate offshore in Belize. Open offshore belize corporate bank account with private swiss bank. SfM.com can do this. Put all neetbux stolen from government and gig money and drug money here. lol you can invest in stocks via interactive brokers under the offshore belize corporation with the swiss account. lol

5. Buy grobo.io cannabis grow machine. sell drugs grown with it.

6. Lie on your resume about having degrees. Lie about work history on resume. Even if they find out later, you made a salary you otherwise would take years to make doing min wage monkey work. repeat. simple.

This is getting even with this garbage abusive modern western society that hates and treats ugly males like utter trash...

Not leeching off parents for $5 bucks here and there and rotting at home not making money or going out.

Ps. I own CarsByOwner.io and will employ incels only.

depends if you make bank or not.

If not making coin with a job?

1. go on neetbux.

2. go to college

3. do gig work and do not file taxes end of year.

4. Incoporate offshore in Belize. Open offshore belize corporate bank account with private swiss bank. SfM.com can do this. Put all neetbux stolen from government and gig money and drug money here. lol you can invest in stocks via interactive brokers under the offshore belize corporation with the swiss account. lol

5. Buy grobo.io cannabis grow machine. sell drugs grown with it.

6. Lie on your resume about having degrees. Lie about work history on resume. Even if they find out later, you made a salary you otherwise would take years to make doing min wage monkey work. repeat. simple.

This is getting even with this garbage abusive modern western society that hates and treats ugly males like utter trash...

Not leeching off parents for $5 bucks here and there and rotting at home not making money or going out.

Ps. I own CarsByOwner.io and will employ incels only.
extremely based

Yes and I'm barely coping even with part time anymore.

I'm not a wagie but I don't think having a job is cucked.

Only a small proportion of taxes go to financing whores and their spawn and to be fair you should subtract what tax benefits you received in your life (schooling, healthcare, whatever) from your tax contributions.

Besides, I'm not going to be living like a bum out of spite just so I don't contribute to foids or soyciety. Money is one of the best copes for incels and one of the worst problems for normies. A bunch of foids will suck incel dick for money, that's how much it sucks not having enough.

Depends on what job tbh, any job that needs you to interact with normies is automatically cucked

Yes but how to make money otherwise? :feelswhere:
Having to work without having any hole to fill is cucked no matter what people will say :feelswhere:

Yes it’s cucked as hell, I’m not going to wagie at all no matter what my parents say.

In most cases yes.

If you actually like what you do, then no

If you actually like what you do, then no
cope no one likes their job, and if they do, they stop liking it soon after having to do it for 8 hours every day

cope no one likes their job, and if they do, they stop liking it soon after having to do it for 8 hours every day
sometimes working is a good cope. Its very distracting and helps you not introspect so much

BTW I am not neetmaxxing but i think it's based and wageslaving is cucked.

The only upside of wageslaving if you're incel is that you get to have your own place. And that's basically it. And in return you have to get mogged at work, contribute to soyciety, deal with HR bullshit, normie bullshit and foids at work, get up early, have less time for copes...:feelsUgh:

Poll closed so seething ITers don't see the results. Go dilate :feelzez:
No it isnt if it is part in your best course of action towards happiness and success.

It is cucked if you're just doing it with no plans.

its only cucked if your boss is a foid otherwise no

Depends on your reasons. Are you doing it because you want to "contribute to society?" then yes. If you're doing it just because you don't like being cooped up all day and to help you afford copes then it's not really cucked.

until the taxman find out and investigate you. then you get bankrupt by those cunts and go to prison for years. clown world

offshore incorporation makes this impossible. And living by the mexican border will give you easy exit.

Have all gig money, drug money and disability funds stolen from gov go to business account with corporate charter with corrupt bank.
ps my dads cousins drive cabs in nyc and pay zero taxes while making 80k a year working like a dog. they been doing it for 3 decades and yes even with uber and apps. no just cash they are evading taxes on.

So no you are moron working gig jobs and paying taxes

Last edited: