Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it just me or are fat bitches the meanest and most hostile foids?

drowsy

drowsy

Self-banned
-
I know fat girls are supposed to have a "heart of gold" underneath their gross exterior, but in my experiences they were even more hostile and rude than the slim foids. Not just to me, but to other guys as well. They gave the most brutal rejections of all.:feelsbadman:

yeah fax all that food they eat makes their hormones fluctuate and they become hostile fat women like niggers too so i say just kill them all to be on the safe side

Heart of gold, more like heart of lipids.

its not just you. uglier foids are just crueler because they take out their inferiority complex on manlets

I find that ugly but thin 3-4s are easily the meanest.

its not just you. uglier foids are just crueler because they take out their inferiority complex on manlets
I've seen this before. I waited in line at a bank full of mexican/hispanic manlets and some ugly, white foid went up a 6'4" Nigerian banker and she said to him, "Finally, a REAL man.":feelsree:

I've seen this before. I waited in line at a bank full of mexican/hispanic manlets and some ugly, white foid went up a 6'4" Nigerian banker and she said to him, "Finally, a REAL man.":feelsree:
No way :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm not surprised. Hope the Nigerian banker transferred all her money to a prince in Nigeria

Halo effect all foids are evil

I know fat girls are supposed to have a "heart of gold" underneath their gross exterior, but in my experiences they were even more hostile and rude than the slim foids. Not just to me, but to other guys as well. They gave the most brutal rejections of all.:feelsbadman:
You have to go back to the days before the smart phone and social media to find nice fatties. Very few chads were putting in that much work for a fat girl.
Now that it only takes a few messages and the fatty comes running (uber) over.
Chad wants an easy root he takes the easy route.

Fr

Ugly girls are always the rudest (whether fat or just ugly) because they are unable to get Chad which makes them bitter.

This is 35 years of experience on this earth talking.

I find that ugly but thin 3-4s are easily the meanest.
Yup. It's possible that the fat but potentially-not-ugly-underneath ones believe they will lose weight and be pretty one day.

But the thin ugly ones know they will NEVER get Chad - which makes them act rudely - even vile sometimes.

There was a high IQ post on here that linked studies that fat women usually are more agressive and less agreeable than their thin counterparts

all foids are hostile so what if they are obese. you think a slim stacy would be nice to you. :feelskek:

Stacie's pretend i don't exist. They either don't even notice me or they notice me then immediately look away in disgust and pretend i don't exist.

Fat Beckies on the other hand are 50/50, they are either usually nice or at least not outright hostile to me or are super ultra mega bitches (presumably the ones ITT).