Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me or do leftists virgin-shame the most?

true, just realized that. probably because being leftist is more feminine, and women value men based on their sexual success. while rightists acknowledge having sex is difficult nowadays, and are often redpilled (if not blackpilled).

Leftiest have lots of anti male retoric so yea

Leftist virgin shame but get defensive when someone slut shames a foid. There is even a annual slut walk.

Being a Leftist means you have mental disorder.

Leftist support sexual compulsion

true, just realized that. probably because being leftist is more feminine, and women value men based on their sexual success. while rightists acknowledge having sex is difficult nowadays, and are often redpilled (if not blackpilled).

"All right, bend over and remove your pants."

It's just the peak female intelligence, they can insult you in 2 ways, sexual prowess or dick size.

No surprise. Leftists are bullies anyways. They pretend like they’re all moral, but they are the worst kinds of bullies.. they’re the kind that can be knocked out with one punch, who wouldn’t dare say anything to your face, but gang up with 20 of their fellow blue haired faggot friends so they can feel like they have power over you. And recently they’ve taken control of the state so they have absolute power to do whatever they want. It’s the foid version of power, exercised by men.

It's the degenerates that virgin shame, and they are mostly cultural marxists per se, so yeah

Libtards: Men approaching women with romantic intent is rape. They should keep their sex desires to themselves.

Also libtards: Fuck incels!

Yep, it's this. Left vs. right is largely femininity vs. masculinity. Virgin-shaming is effective.

they laugh at you for being this way then share their disdain for you for being this way. Give no helping hand or any indication they want to help. They like having a bottom rung as it means they aren't on it. They'll get their comeuppance.

Most Democrat (leftist) foids I meet are complete whores, and they love abortion. They won't fuck me because I'm ugly.

They both do it, but yes, leftists tend to do it more often and more viciously.

The right can never be blackpilled because they pedestalize women.

In anycase they are both sides of the same coin in their worship of women and both shame men for virginity/lack of success with women. They simply approach it differently; the end goal is exactly the same.

I'd say conservatives are, on the whole, more compassionate to incels because they aren't ideologically opposed to the facts of human nature -- not that they are friends, just that they aren't cackling and maniacally cruel to incels rhetorically whereas the LGBT-friendly left is for some reason ideologically threatened by recognition of the incel plight and have been poisoning the well for years with hysterical rhetoric.

Yes but it is either pure projection or a way to try to get into Muh lady's good graces hoping for some sort of pity fuck because foids love seeing unwanted men be denigrated.

I remember Anthony Fagtano doing something very similar on one of his streams.

"Bro if you don't like wap you're a virgin bro"

Getting sex with QTs when you have right wing political ideologies is harder than rocket science.

Imagine subscribing to a whole fake and gay worldview (they think elections are real? :feelskek: they think presidents control things :feelskek: ) and then becoming a cuck on so many levels. Cuz I can't. :feelskek:

The right can never be blackpilled because they pedestalize women.

In anycase they are both sides of the same coin in their worship of women and both shame men for virginity/lack of success with women. They simply approach it differently; the end goal is exactly the same.
what do you mean by the right being the ones to pedestalize women? it's true some of them do, but considering the soys giving their life savings to women they don't know are often leftists i'd say the left is more deserving of that title.

It's just the peak female intelligence, they can insult you in 2 ways, sexual prowess or dick size.
“Small dick energy” just proves the dickpill. A big dick being ideal is an axiom.

Sure it’s not very important compared to other traits but it’s an easy thing to throw as an insult.

what do you mean by the right being the ones to pedestalize women? it's true some of them do, but considering the soys giving their life savings to women they don't know are often leftists i'd say the left is more deserving of that title.

Not 'some of them'. The right are just fine with letting women run amuck with their misandry while they gaslight men.

It doesn't matter that the left doesn't know the women they subsidize on onlyfans or twitch. Its ultimately still the same shit as tradcons who wageuck their lives away. Being against abortion or wanting more conservative behavior doesn't make them any less cucked.

They are directly analogous to the democratic and republican parties they associate with - two sides of the same coin.