Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it just me, or is this forum dead?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Title basically.

Me and plenty of users thought that this site would be more active outside of summer back in mid 2022, this didn't actually happen. I suspected that this site would have a new generation of users that would basically become the new familiar faces on the website, always posting and arguing in the various threads due to a bunch of familiar users who would post a lot leaving us, but they normally just leave anyway after a few months. And a majority of newer users never even post, they either permalurk, or just lurk for a while and then leave.

In short, this forum is dying in my opinion. It just feels like a slightly more active basedspace or neets.net. Maybe due to a lack of the blackpill being spread to incels in denial? Or simply because the internet is dying now that covid is over or the internet has really nothing to offer anymore? I really miss the 2017 hype back when I was 11 and I made my first discord account using my moms email (Rip that account).

Hell even really backwater forums like 2dpill which probably 98 percent of you know nothing about had way more activity and post. And I know this forum could just be going slow but still, this lack of activity is kind of alarming in my opinion. What do you brocels think?

Sorry you got no reply

Sorry you got no reply
That's just how dead this shit is.

Every thread I can just see a virtual tumbleweed slide virtually across my screen.

i try to post as much as possible every time i have free time to post. i am posting this from work right now.

also just a reminder that most of the shit posted here is water is wet so most of the posting is just memes or sometimes real high iq replies to make some fun

Last edited:
It is very active this thread is propaganda.

It's just you.
Fair enough, but have you compared the number of post on threads in Lounge or ID from a year or two ago from now? The amount of threads being spit out is alright I believe, at least at this current moment. But the amount of post just makes threads look like a fucking ghost town.

That's just how dead this shit is.

Every thread I can just see a virtual tumbleweed slide virtually across my screen.
Maybe people don't reply because your shit is boring.

Lookism became mainstream (blackpill). Other than IT retards, no one believes in bluepilled gaslighting anymore. The subject is dead.

image.png

Maybe you should make a rape post, haha. If that is what people consider "interesting". :forcedsmile:

Joined Nov 19, 2021 Posts 332.

Speaks for itself.
I post when I have something to say, I don't postmax for attention like a faggot and then complain about how nobody is sucking my dick in the comments of my threads. If you don't want the sight to die, post interesting shit or invite other incels here don't just bitch about it and talk about how jew discord was better when you were still writing your name with crayons.

Lookism became mainstream (blackpill). Other than IT retards, no one believes in bluepilled gaslighting anymore. The subject is dead.
this, plus the site is filled with shitposting memers now

It’ll never die. It’ll glow till the sun stops shining.

Pfft, even still.

Looksmaxx is even more of a ghost town than this place. The only reason this is getting post is because I'm taking the time to engage with users in the thread. But maybe you're right, I've heard a lot of talk from normies on discord about hitting the gym, and "men's aesthetics" type of talk. Bunch of normies use "Mog" and stuff now so maybe kids younger than me are already grinding on that redpill self improvement shit (Atleast the somewhat true part) and getting pussy.

i know for a fact that IT is completely dead now :feelsjuice:

It might become inactive but it'll never completely die because there are giga truecel subhumans like me who have nowhere else to go

I think you are right.

If you don't want the sight to die, post interesting shit or invite other incels here
Yeah, that sounds all fine and dandy, but most likely you can't blackpill some wannabe normie/Incel in denial. I've tried before and I was called a retard and those fags gave me a whole lecture on all of that redpill shit everyone has already heard, due to the redpill probably becoming way more popular among normies.

Pfft, even still.

Looksmaxx is even more of a ghost town than this place. The only reason this is getting post is because I'm taking the time to engage with users in the thread. But maybe you're right, I've heard a lot of talk from normies on discord about hitting the gym, and "men's aesthetics" type of talk. Bunch of normies use "Mog" and stuff now so maybe kids younger than me are already grinding on that redpill self improvement shit (Atleast the somewhat true part) and getting pussy.
Unironically I see bunch, countless blackpilled comments on the TikTok from younger guys 15-30yo. Kids are now growing up seeing firsthand how good looking guys are showered with attention and how foids are openly whores. They don't need theory crafting and convincing to see what is in front of their eyes.

incels are boring

the new generation grew at the peak of hypergamy, with the blackpill being way less niche and almost like common sense. they had to adapt earlier than us ever could. gen z kids are growing to become either gymmaxxed/thugmaxxed fuckbois or straight up cucks. the future is bleak

Lifespan of users on looksmax.me, incels.co and lookism.net. Active users have posted within 6 months before data retrieval and ended users are no longer posting on the forums

Title basically.

Me and plenty of users thought that this site would be more active outside of summer back in mid 2022, this didn't actually happen. I suspected that this site would have a new generation of users that would basically become the new familiar faces on the website, always posting and arguing in the various threads due to a bunch of familiar users who would post a lot leaving us, but they normally just leave anyway after a few months. And a majority of newer users never even post, they either permalurk, or just lurk for a while and then leave.

In short, this forum is dying in my opinion. It just feels like a slightly more active basedspace or neets.net. Maybe due to a lack of the blackpill being spread to incels in denial? Or simply because the internet is dying now that covid is over or the internet has really nothing to offer anymore? I really miss the 2017 hype back when I was 11 and I made my first discord account using my moms email (Rip that account).

Hell even really backwater forums like 2dpill which probably 98 percent of you know nothing about had way more activity and post. And I know this forum could just be going slow but still, this lack of activity is kind of alarming in my opinion. What do you brocels think?
I keep posting and commenting since I logged in and registered.

I don't know if it's heresy to say this here, but I kinda miss /r/incels days. It was definitely more active and had more variety, and way less obvious bait. As much of a shithole reddit is, its format is more conductive of conversation compared to a traditional forum like this one.

I don't know if it's heresy to say this here, but I kinda miss /r/incels days. It was definitely more active and had more variety, and way less obvious bait. As much of a shithole reddit is, its format is more conductive of conversation compared to a traditional forum like this one.
Joined in 2017 and 18 posts! :feelskek: