Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is it just me? Or nothing ever happens anymore? Like anywhere? Im talking about the cancellation of reality as a feasible, collective phenomena.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I feel like the future was cancelled someday and the past was so rewritten (like so many times) you couldnt talk about it in a serious, cohesive manner anymore.

Its like we are living (as a collective) in a perpetual, ever boring (but never fully actualized) present. Nothing to look forward to, nothing to expect, no martyrs or heroes of the past to inspire us and lead us the way forward, i dunno.

If you talk about this with normies, they will think you're suffering from some maladaptive disorder or projecting your personal life onto reality itself, but i do think this is generalized phenomenon.

Everywhere you go in this globalized shithole of a planet, you'll get the same feeling. A perpetual present condemning all people to an existencial hault and stasis, paralysing them and impeding them of realizing anything actually meaningful with their lives.

Its like the full actualization of Francis Fukuyama end of history and Margaret Thacther TINA (there is no alternative) but fully imersed into all avenues of human existence. Nobody believes that anything could be bigger, better, more grandiose more elegant, more human.

I think the collapse of society (as a collective organism with functional, observable belief system, not as an entity) is imminent (as a by product of this homostasis we are living in, like the calm before the storm).

What do you think?

I feel like the future was cancelled someday and the past was so rewritten (like so many times) you couldnt talk about it in a serious, cohesive manner anymore.

Its like we are living (as a collective) in a perpetual, ever boring (but never fully actualized) present. Nothing to look forward to, nothing to expect, no martyrs or heroes of the past to inspire us and lead us the way forward, i dunno.

If you talk about this with normies, they will think you're suffering from some maladaptive disorder or projecting your personal life onto reality itself, but i do think this is generalized phenomenon.

Everywhere you go in this globalized shithole of a planet, you'll get the same feeling. A perpetual present condemning all people to an existencial hault and stasis, paralysing them and impeding them of realizing anything actually meaningful with their lives.

Its like the full actualization of Francis Fukuyama end of history and Margaret Thacther TINA (there is no alternative) but fully imersed into all avenues of human existence. Nobody believes that anything could be bigger, better, more grandiose more elegant, more human.

I think the collapse of society (as a collective organism with functional, observable belief system, not as an entity) is imminent (as a by product of this homostasis we are living in, like the calm before the storm).

What do you think?
To be fair, it doesn't seem like the world has changed in any significant way since 2016.

How old are you? As you get older you stop Paying attention to irrelevant things which doesnt interests you anymore and everyday becomes mundane

How old are you? As you get older you stop Paying attention to irrelevant things which doesnt interests you anymore and everyday becomes mundane

Its not about me. Read again.

That's because cucks and foids gladly allow kikes to completely make up random bullshit as factual history and modify legitimate historical events and common sense so as long as it fits the progressive worldview. Just look at foids, who've contributed easily less than 1% of all legitimately important past inventions and discoveries throughout civilization, being made out as if it was actually them who collectively invented the transistor/modern agriculture/ the majority of the useful technology we see today, and us evil men erased it all. "We wuz kangs" will be the mainstream line of thought in history and will be taught in schools across America in a decade or 2, questioning it makes you a whitewashing bigot. :feelskek:

"We wuz kangs"
images

What do you think?
Even normies admit this when they joke about coming into work during the apocalypse

What do you think?
High IQ and Zizek pilled

Its not about me. Read again.
Nothing is collapsing, its the same as it always was. its just that you are mature enough to see things more clearly. Life sucks for most people, it always had.
Nothing to look forward to, nothing to expect, no martyrs or heroes of the past to inspire us and lead us the way forward,
Like I said, your personal view. People who are satisfied and happy with their lives see the world differently.

what the fuck are you talking about

Normgroidions don't care about self-actualisation or transcendence

You perceive it that way because your Life is Shit . If you lived in a Tiny cool House and could Go anywhere and be desired . You wouldnt be bored or paralyzed " at least for a Long while.

Zizek talked about this? Can you give me the link pls?
Zizek mentions it generally in passing

Mark Fischer actually wrote about this specifically in Capitalist Realism

Zizek often says that the end of all life on earth is easier to imagine than the end of capitalism / the current social structure

Zizek mentions that most chaos occurs in the third world and that those in the first world live in a sanitized bubble

Even conservatives like Peter Thiel mention in their anti-boomer diatribes

Thinking Ape the MGTOW channel talks about it too

Too low iq for this schizo shit

What do you think?
There's a theory similar to what is described in OP called the "simulacrum"

Basically the idea's that reality is overwritten by a "hyperreality" --- Through the fabrication and manipulation of "meaning" in regard of symbols, objects, images etc. It's based on a process of "meaning" or "truths" being fabricated through a "constructed perception of reality". But essentially, this "construct" is designed to hide the fact that there is no true reality (at least for human beings). The simulacrum idea about "reality" is that "reality" doesn't actually exist, but the illusion / simulation of it does. Most normies seem to remain "trapped in the illusion" of a non-meaningless reality

Wikipedia to Simulacra and Simulation by Jean Baudrillard:

Last edited:
There's a theory similar to what is described in OP called the "simulacrum"

Basically the idea's that reality is overwritten by a "hyperreality" --- Through the fabrication and manipulation of "meaning" in regard of symbols, objects, images etc. It's based on a process of "meaning" or "truths" being fabricated through a "constructed perception of reality". But essentially, this "construct" is designed to hide the fact that there is no true reality (at least for human beings). The simulacrum idea about "reality" is that "reality" doesn't actually exist, but the illusion / simulation of it does. Most normies seem to remain "trapped in the illusion" of a non-meaningless reality

Wikipedia to Simulacra and Simulation by Jean Baudrillard:
Thanks, bro.