Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me...

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
.... or is this board becoming WAY more enjoyable than the main board?

That's all, have some tits.

tumblr_my4dqmNreB1t0h5qqo1_400.gif

lol man

just look at my videos and you'll have a laugh

nausea said:
lol man
just look at my videos and you'll have a laugh

what videos?

post em here since this seems to be a designated shitposting thread

do you know sascha baron coen?

It is. The main board is repetitive

nausea said:
do you know sascha baron coen?

Oh, yeah, the Borat and Bruno stuff. Yeah, I've seen em. It's really hard to watch how vile the real people he trolls are. Ali G Indahouse is actually pretty funny, but it doesn't include any of the candid stuff, it's just a regular comedy.

Battlefield3cel said:

Make some original posts on the forum then.

Battlefield3cel said:

I dunno man, just kinda gives me a rash sometimes. Too much infighting. It seems like every second someone is calling someone out or sucking someone's dick.

EDIT: Oh snap, are we forming into factions? Cool!

Kointo said:
Make some original posts on the forum then.

I did. My thread about a roastie drowning in shit got more views & comments than my one about Democracy ending/the coming resource war.

A Good Friend said:
I dunno man, just kinda gives me a rash sometimes. Too much infighting. It seems like every second someone is calling someone out or sucking someone's dick.

That's true. 

Ave, true to Caesar

A Good Friend said:

sad fact of the current situation

you are a very good friend

you cannot say that sascha is not genius level eh

Battlefield3cel said:
I did. My thread about a roastie drowning in shit got more views & comments than my one about Democracy ending/the coming resource war.

resource war, eh? Sounds interesting.

I'm gonna post this so the thread doesn't get moved to the meta sub. That's where threads go to die.

Guy is a fucking ANIMAL!!!
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kErZRbPbwtY[/video]

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
sad fact of the current situation
you are a very good friend
you cannot say that sascha is genius level eh

Oh, no, I've always considered him to be a genius, I just get horrified by the middle-America people he talks to. It gives me like PTSD because I've seen too much of that, living in the midwest and all.

A Good Friend said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=156s&v=eaQHjzVUkNs

Watch the whole video. Its only 5 mins. Spengler was a genius

A Good Friend said:

What do you mean by "factions"

Battlefield3cel said:

It's because that thread wasn't related to Inceldom

Kointo said:

It's because that thread wasn't related to Inceldom

It is. Have you actually watched the video?  Incels always complain about their situation and here is a video explaining how everything will change.

You just told me to post original content, and then say its not within the guidelines of the same repetitive stuff. Wut?

Battlefield3cel said:

It's because it's the same couple handfuls of shitposters 95% of the time.

Battlefield3cel said:
A Good Friend said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=156s&v=eaQHjzVUkNs
Watch the whole video. Spengler was a genius

Thanks, I've actually seen it. I've seen pretty much all of the societal collapse stuff, so much so to the point where I just accept it as fact, nothing will change, there is nothing I can do (defeatism). Nothing short of some whacked Venus project will save us.

I'm concerned about water. They've toyed with the notion of pumping The Great Lakes water out west, and that's a terrible idea. If they do so, I'll just become an eco-terrorist and blow the pipelines at different points.

Battlefield3cel said:
It is. Have you actually watched the video?  Incels always complain about their situation and here is a video explaining how everything will change.

You just told me to post original content, and then say its not within the guidelines of the same repetitive stuff.  Wut?

I haven't watched the video, no.

I will right now.

A Good Friend said:
Thanks, I've actually seen it. I've seen pretty much all of the societal collapse stuff, so much so to the point where I just accept it as fact, nothing will change, there is nothing I can do (defeatism). Nothing short of some whacked Venus project will save us.

I'm concerned about water. They've toyed with the notion of pumping The Great Lakes water out west, and that's a terrible idea. If they do so, I'll just become an eco-terrorist and blow the pipelines at different points.
I welcome the idea. Not because I want to see the world 'burn', but because something has to change. 

I dont know anything about the great lakes so can't make comment.

You should be concerned about water though

not_here_4_points said:
Battlefield3cel said:

It's not the shitposting per se, it's more the subject matter. I guess I just don't really fit the community because of all the weird rating stuff. I don't think they should change, rather I should just pick my battles. But people who contribute are few and far between and sarcasm doesn't go over swimmingly well.

sorry, bitch bitch bitch, have some more tits!
05.gif

Battlefield3cel said:

You just told me to post original content, and then say its not within the guidelines of the same repetitive stuff.  Wut?

Watched it.

Society may collapse, yes, but I don't want to live under an emperor. 

Also I don't think people would easily accept it without some form of brainwashing to forget about democracy.

Battlefield3cel said:
I welcome the idea. Not because I want to see the world 'burn'

This is what I want to see.

Kointo said:
Watched it.

Also I don't think people would easily accept it without some form of brainwashing to forget about democracy.

I've never lived under an emperor so I don't know. If they do a better job than our current prime minister I'd be happy. Politics in straya is a joke. All it would take is 2-3 generations to forget about Democracy. Just think of how society has changed since the 1960s.

Lol well you may get your wish. We will reach peak oil soon if we haven't already. That's why I don't want to commit seppuku. Much more entertaining to see how this plays out

Kointo said:
Battlefield3cel said:
It is. Have you actually watched the video? Incels always complain about their situation and here is a video explaining how everything will change.
You just told me to post original content, and then say its not within the guidelines of the same repetitive stuff. Wut?
Watched it.

Battlefield3cel said:
I welcome the idea. Not because I want to see the world 'burn'

Well, we all live under an emperor whether we like it or not. Even an absolute ruler rules with an inner circle, and bends to market forces. So you could say that Trump, his acolytes, and the wealthy interests in America are no different than Caesar Augustus and his fruity group and the wealthy interests of Rome.

A Good Friend said:
Well, we all live under an emperor whether we like it or not. Even an absolute ruler rules with an inner circle, and bends to market forces. So you could say that Trump, his acolytes, and the wealthy interests in America are no different than Caesar Augustus and his fruity group and the wealthy interests of Rome.

To a degree. That's why the phrase 'God Emperor Trump' has a ring of truth to it

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:

Factions, small groups of fuckers I like and fuckers that annoy me. I'm sure I bug people with my spergy shit from time to time. It's just how things shake out. All is well.

A Good Friend said:

Yeah but an emperor would rule with an iron fist, and not let anyone mock him. Presidents don't have the power to censor people who mock them, while an emperor probably would.

A Good Friend said:
Factions, small groups of fuckers I like and fuckers that annoy me. I'm sure I bug people with my spergy shit from time to time. It's just how things shake out. All is well.

Where do I fit in?

Kointo said:
Where do I fit in?

Your mothers vagina, probably at one point.

No, most everybody is fine, most especially those with a sense of humor.

not_here_4_points said:

Yeah, Atleast Anon and incelman got turned into one. I guess

Kointo said:
Yeah but an emperor would rule with an iron fist, and not let anyone mock him. Presidents don't have the power to censor people who mock them, while an emperor probably would.

Where do I fit in?

It would depend on the Emperor. There are plenty who didn't care if your standard plebian mocked them. 

I think youre pretty cool. We discussed snes once. No homo

fuck, have I posted tits in this thread yet? my bad

India-Reynolds-Topless-2.jpg

(not worshiping btw, can't stand the sight of this vile hosebeast)

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Your mothers vagina, probably at one point.
8816995.gif

haven't watched 1PM yet, any good?

A Good Friend said:

I'll rep Offtopic, if you'll have me. Been my favorite since the start TBH. But I have to give respect to the Tinder experiments and legit blackpills that drop in the main forum. Can't find those here, usually.

Battlefield3cel said:
Yeah, Atleast Anon and incelman got turned into one. I guess

It would depend on the Emperor. There are plenty who didn't care if your standard plebian mocked them. 

I think youre pretty cool. We discussed snes once

That's the problem. He would be free to do so if he wanted. He'd have too much power.

Also yeah, we did discuss snes.

I'm getting a 3ds on christmas and gonna get some snes virtual console games to play.

Kointo said:
I'm getting a 3ds on christmas and gonna get some snes virtual console games to play.

Good choice. There's a lot of classics on there. All the Donkey Kong Country's, Super Metroid,  Mega Man X,  but i digress

A Good Friend said:
fuck, have I posted tits in this thread yet? my bad

India-Reynolds-Topless-2.jpg

Thanks for the constant supply of tits. Merry xmas

blickpall said:
A Good Friend said:
I'll rep Offtopic, if you'll have me. Been my favorite since the start TBH. But I have to give respect to the Tinder experiments and legit blackpills that drop in the main forum. Can't find those here, usually.

RE: Tinder Experiments
I was of course disgusted when they first made their way to 4chan, but I can't say I was shocked. Without getting into detail, I have a fucked up real world education on women. So the Tinder stuff was more like "water is wet" for me.

Did someone say TITS?

8cb.gif

0b7c282c84700bf77eb0aedb2d0dbcdfe63a117a_hq.gif

7f0.gif

Kointo said:
Battlefield3cel said:

Are you gonna do the free game hack? My buddy did it successfully, but I guess there's a real danger of bricking it.

I have an R4 cartridge for my DSlite, so I've been downloading various DS stuff like a madman for years.

Battlefield3cel said:
Thanks for the constant supply of tits. Merry xmas

No sweat, just trying to spruce the place up without going full pic dump mode. That last one is India Reynolds, a Brit glamour model. Fucking love her. (not worshiping, I hate her so much it feels like love, that's clearly what I meant) Merry Xmas.

A Good Friend said:
Are you gonna do the free game hack? My buddy did it successfully, but I guess there's a real danger of bricking it.

I have an R4 cartridge for my DSlite, so I've been downloading various DS stuff like a madman for years.

An acquaintance of mine offered to do this for me, but I don't think I want to risk it. Money isn't an issue anyway.

Battlefield3cel said:

Yeah, we need more subforums, putting Blackpills, Venting, Stories, Lifefuels, etc. makes the main board a mess

anon_899 said:
Yeah, we need more subforums, putting Blackpills, Venting, Stories, Lifefuels, etc. makes the main board a mess

That might fragment the site even more than it already is though.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
An acquaintance of mine offered to do this for me, but I don't think I want to risk it. Money isn't an issue anyway.

Man, I'd do it, but yeah, I get it. As a confirmed poorfag, I'll take anything that's not tied down (digitally, of course)

Alright you lonely n-words, punching out.

Bumping the shit-posting bread. Please feel free to shit all over it.

Rosie-Jones-Sexy-and-Topless3-.jpg

i sure would like to fuck those tits until i cum if u know what i mean

Indari said:
i sure would like to fuck those tits until i cum if u know what i mean

No, I cannot pierce the veil of symbolism in your comment. Please, tell us, what did he mean by this?

My good friend, you have great taste!

KyloRen said:
My good friend, you have great taste!

British glamour models, my dark friend. The gift that keeps on giving.

Bleh, back to my hidey hole as the main board is cancer again.

646.jpg

How do some "incels" claim to have an FWB? Does that mean something different here?

rosie-jones.gif