Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck this flat as a board asian girl?

2 million likes.

Be born with a vagina and don't be fat. It's that easy!

you said u gona make a thread about the reason why you havent gone er or roped.

Where is it
Half of it's done... But I'm wondering if its worth the trouble.... But it's. Getting closer to being done. A few new ideas made me rethink it a bit. As if I forgot something

Half of it's done... But I'm wondering if its worth the trouble.... But it's. Getting closer to being done. A few new ideas made me rethink it a bit. As if I forgot something
ok boomer

She got beat with a frying pan lol

Is “it” human?

Behavior is more important than looks for smart men .

I think there is a huge proportion of men that would choose an average/ugly woman that loves them, doesn't cheat and cares about them than a beautiful woman that is a slut.

I agree with her in a way, women should understand that being a short balding ugly man is ok as men understood a flat woman is still a woman and it's ok to be flat.

What is not ok is to be a whore.

Last edited:
Lonely I think you're gay the amount of guys you quoted

I’d fuck the shit out of this ironing board, but she gotta shave those legs though that’s all. I’m not ashamed for liking hairless girls, women’s standards are way harsher and unachievable to most men. Men’s standards aren’t really harsh, men will fuck all types of women. The least you can do is not be a fat fuck and look as feminine as you can.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyGqOwxr1Dy/?igsh=N2s5bHJpOWx0bzli

She's cute ngl, i'd pay for her surgery.

I’d fuck the shit out of this ironing board, but she gotta shave those legs though that’s all. I’m not ashamed for liking hairless girls, women’s standards are way harsher and unachievable to most men. Men’s standards aren’t really harsh, men will fuck all types of women. The least you can do is not be a fat fuck and look as feminine as you can.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyGqOwxr1Dy/?igsh=N2s5bHJpOWx0bzli

Women coping like men cope with masculinity and Andrew Tate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back