Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it me or do GL people, compared to uglies, often BEHAVE friendlier/much more cordial in public ?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
- that's not to say they're LESS ASSHOLE, ofc. Yet stacylite and stacy will always pick chadlite/chad, no matter if he's an asshole and if the mid- or ugly guy has objectively much better personality and is much nicer

They are treated much better on average.

Yes, good looking people treat people better. That’s just a fact of life.

Good looking guys take all of their rage out on incels in highschool.

Bell curve meme at it again. The ugly and good looking have accepted where they are, while the mids will stab whoever they can in the back to get the high status and avoid the low.

Bell curve meme at it again. The ugly and good looking have accepted where they are, while the mids will stab whoever they can in the back to get the high status and avoid the low.
Truecels are so blackpilled that they become whitepilled and don’t take their anger out on people in public because they know it doesn’t benefit themselves and doesn’t help anybody.

Truecels are so blackpilled that they become whitepilled and don’t take their anger out on people in public because they know it doesn’t benefit themselves and doesn’t help anybody.
this is cuckpilled not blackpilled

Good looking people are just as likely to be assholes as anybody else, we just don't notice it because of the halo effect.

Good looking people are just as likely to be assholes as anybody else, we just don't notice it because of the halo effect.
yes exactly. the 'halo effect' was the term I was looking for

If you are well treated by others, you can treat others well.

Water is wet. Congrats. You’ve discovered lookism on society.

Doesn’t even matter if we want sex or not. We’re still going to be abused and walked all over by society just for our looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back