Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it me or does everybody IRL/cyber have these fluorescent White teeth?

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
My teeth are yellow , missing a front tooth, but been brushing flossing well for most my life so no problems. But I get teeth mogged by everybody and I refuse to go to a dental hygenist to have some 25yr old roastie that wreaks like pomegranate body spray and UTi (urinary tract infection) musty stank tell me i need to brush better.

Also teeth whitening weakens and strips your enamel. White teeth = Weak teeth

Last edited:
some have good genetics, some destroyed their natural teeth to get veneers, it's whatever, lower class gopniks fuck all day with 3 teeth in their mouths

They whiten it with some heavy chemicals. Legal in US illegal in EU because toxic.

Last edited:
I've been using a charcoal toothpaste and a sonic toothbrush recently, but idk if it does anything
I've never had any teeth problems but they're yellow af

I've been using a charcoal toothpaste and a sonic toothbrush recently, but idk if it does anything
I've never had any teeth problems but they're yellow af
Baking soda and peroxide bro...

And cyberfloss

Teeth whitening doesn't weaken teeth.. just buy some 3% hydrogen peroxide and hold that in your mouth for 1-2 minutes a day. Also it kills bacteria in your mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back