Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over for him?

Use the link below the image

It's pretty over tbh

Definitely has to be a turbo betabuxx for anything that's not a gook and the best looking toilet he can get will most likely be 30+ yrs old :feelsugh:
Brutal, Thanks for confirming, This will be me in 4 years

It's pretty over tbh

Definitely has to be a turbo betabuxx for anything that's not a gook and the best looking toilet he can get will most likely be 30+ yrs old :feelsugh:
Brutal, Thanks for confirming, This will be me in 4 years
He unironically mogs me, tenfold (he looks somewhat normal, I look far away from normal

He unironically mogs me, tenfold (he looks somewhat normal, I look far away from normal
That is very unfortunate. There are foids that he could betabuxx that would never give you that same "opportunity" :foidSoy:

That is very unfortunate. There are foids that he could betabuxx that would never give you that same "opportunity" :foidSoy:
Exactly :feelsohgod: :feelscry:

Screenshot 20231120 031232 YouTube

Indeed :lasereyes:

Even among subhumans, what most men "can" betabuxx is also determined by looks. Normie men can betabuxx toilets we have no shot at getting, even if we were millionaires compared to the normie who barely makes 6 figures.

Indeed :lasereyes:

Even among subhumans, what most men "can" betabuxx is also determined by looks. Normie men can betabuxx toilets we have no shot at getting, even if we were millionaires compared to the normie who barely makes 6 figures.
100% :yes: :lasereyes: