Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to live all your life alone ?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Day by day, I'm realising the chances of getting a foid i like is 0. I've stopped expecting it all.

Right now, i don't think about sex or love but the thought of living completely alone till my death bed scares the hell out of me. I don't even have any friends

@Emba is 61 so

Typical socialized normgroids are nothing more than automatons, they don't have a life either

We will die alone

As an oldcel. I've seriously deteriorated over the past few years. If you can't get a foid you will need friends eventually. A hobby and something to occupy your time is also essential. Some money to buy copes and occasionally go out is also a must. I'm not a normie despite everything I said.

I'm poor, have no friends, and barely leave the house and I can say for a fact that it's destroyed me.

As an oldcel. I've seriously deteriorated over the past few years. If you can't get a foid you will need friends eventually. A hobby and something to occupy your time is also essential. Some money to buy copes and occasionally go out is also a must. I'm not a normie despite everything I said.

I'm poor, have no friends, and barely leave the house and I can say for a fact that it's destroyed me.
:feelscry::feelsrope:

Day by day, I'm realising the chances of getting a foid i like is 0. I've stopped expecting it all.

Right now, i don't think about sex or love but the thought of living completely alone till my death bed scares the hell out of me. I don't even have any friends
It's not possible. We're social animals. I'm sorry but we're not meant to live like this.

Typical socialized normgroids are nothing more than automatons, they don't have a life either

*oversocialized

They are like living scripts. A flowchart that can be followed beginning to end. Very little of normies actually comes from within. They just absorb shit from whereever it gets pushed on them.