Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it true that Russian foids are thirsty for Arab men?

Magnum112

Magnum112

Banned
-
If so then I am wasting every second of my life not learning Russian

Chaddam only товарищ.

6/10+ and 6'2+ only.

Where did you get that from? Russias minorities are often ice turks, which is probably more often see russian women with turkic looking men than with blacks for example. I wouldn't say russian foids go for XY racial group, they just go for anyone who has money and takes them out of this shithole POCCNR

Also funne: Look at russian incels, many of them are a 7/10 or even 8/10 in western standards. This doesn't mean that russian men are exceptionally good looking, it just means that fucking all russian women are bought up by chinese brothels and jewish oligarchs that even a russian chad will end up incel. LOL

All women: any tough looking foreign man who is not a man of their own people.

Especially: low IQ, very sexually aggressive, violent+++

Where did you get that from? Russias minorities are often ice turks, which is probably more often see russian women with turkic looking men than with blacks for example. I wouldn't say russian foids go for XY racial group, they just go for anyone who has money and takes them out of this shithole POCCNR
It's kinda of a meme in some parts of the arab world, I don't know it may be just a cope, although I was talking to this Palestinian guy who told me that his brother study in Russia and he made his family back home angry by impregnating a Russian woman

Last edited:
It's kinda of a meme in some parts of the arab world, I don't know it may be just a cope, although I was talking to this Palestinian guy who told me that his brother study in Russia and he made his family back home angry be impregnating a Russian woman
The arab world claims of every woman that they are madly in love with them

If you're on this forums, chances are you're not an oil prince.
So no, Russian women are not gonna be into you.

Send me your pics OP and I’ll tell you

Arab man have a High T look/aesthetics about them. Slav men, not so much.

Bruh why you have to do me like that :cryfeels:
Just saying it like it is man.
But I'd say if you wanna learn Russian, go for it. It's a good cope and at the very least it's gonna distract you or give you something to work towards.

Unless your family owns an oil rig, I wouldn't count on it

Also funne: Look at russian incels, many of them are a 7/10 or even 8/10 in western standards. This doesn't mean that russian men are exceptionally good looking, it just means that fucking all russian women are bought up by chinese brothels and jewish oligarchs that even a russian chad will end up incel. LOL
Lel

If you're born in the middle east and you don't have oil money, it's so fucking over.

It's kinda of a meme in some parts of the arab world, I don't know it may be just a cope, although I was talking to this Palestinian guy who told me that his brother study in Russia and he made his family back home angry by impregnating a Russian woman
Not really. My normie curry friend from high school is in a relationship with a Russian girl. He went too Russia for Medical studies and nigga is slaying russian poon :dafuckfeels: 5'10 somewhat dark looking with sand nigger beard
@Caesercel is EE the SEA for us? Wtf

Arabs don't slay anywhere.

Not really. My normie curry friend from high school is in a relationship with a Russian girl. He went too Russia for Medical studies and nigga is slaying russian poon :dafuckfeels: 5'10 somewhat dark looking with sand nigger beard
EE is SEA for everyone, russian women have high SMV and russian men very small

kind of life fuel ngl

Not sure about arabs but they love turks which are same or nearly same type of shitskins

Not sure about arabs but they love turks which are same or nearly same type of shitskins
retarded cope. I have been to Istanbul Turks are significantly whiter than Arabs. they mog sands hard

arabs and kebabs fuck prostitutes and think the women are into them

regarding russian women i know of cases directly in my town where russian women married west euro men to get the euro version of greencard, divorce them and then marrying some russian

they just go for anyone who has money and takes them out of this shithole
This, when they talk about arabs they think filthy rich sheiks.

I too have a literal 3/10 acquaintance. Skinny, dark skinned, unattractive with weird teeth. But somehow he's slaying white coochie in russia(girl is 4/10 herself tho) . Maybe ee girls do not have the same negative stereotypes about curries like western girls. Plus they are likely poor and maybe think of brown guys as exotic foreigners to date

Yes. But only for this

Not this

QOCsVVjj 400x400

No shit. Everyone knows that

Also stupid that you're talking about black and whites here. One is 10/10 and other is 1/10.

What about 4-6/10 guys?
It depends on how good-looking is female herself.

Russian foids will go for anyone with money, but I know a lot of Slavs complain that they also fuck Turks a lot

There is such thing called куротный роман - a short relationship on a vacation in Egypt, Tunis or UAE, and only with chadam. But Russian are very very racist and called russian women whо fucked by arabs or any other sandniggers чернильница.

retarded cope. I have been to Istanbul Turks are significantly whiter than Arabs. they mog sands hard
Turks are whiter than a lot of Europeans like Italians for example. Georgians and Armenians are pretty pale too.
Arabs are anything from wheat color to charcoal depending on where you go.

Arabs are the rats of this world