Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Jordan Peterson based? Or is he a bluepilled loser

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
Jordan Peterson's ideas follow closely to incel idealogy about a crisis of masculinity and how men are losing in the modern world. But he advocates for improvement and shit. So why isn't he discussed more on this forum. Do incels have a self defeatist mentality where we cant win so why bother trying trumps tangible improvement to migitate at least some of the suffering.
Personally i think hes ok. He's too bluepilled doesnt acknowledge the genetic differential but hes quest to help men help themselves is noble and i think he's had a positive consequence on my life at least.

:bluepill:
look aobut his wife and daughter - hes cucked af

just clean your room bro

:bluepill:
look aobut his wife and daughter - hes cucked af
he cried when hes wife had cancer not realising hes a very famous man and he's wife is old as fuck so her dying means he can get younger girls. but thats what makes him genuine and traditional. he rejects this modern culture and is a man of the bible. thats why he appeals to me

he cried when hes wife had cancer not realising hes a very famous man and he's wife is old as fuck so her dying means he can get younger girls. but thats what makes him genuine and traditional. he rejects this modern culture and is a man of the bible. thats why he appeals to me
his daughter is a huge slut and afaik his woman dumped him like shit

his daughter is a huge slut and afaik his woman dumped him like shit
she has a daughter and i think shes engaged. dont know though

Jebus god freak

780DBA86 5CBD 40E0 8BBD 6E362AFBA338

I stopped taking him seriously when he OD’d on benzos and then it came out his daughter was a whore. I can’t take the advice of someone saying we should just “improve” when he doesn’t even have his own life together jfl

Also he lost the debate to slavoj zizek

I stopped taking him seriously when he OD’d on benzos and then it came out his daughter was a whore. I can’t take the advice of someone saying we should just “improve” when he doesn’t even have his own life together jfl

Also he lost the debate to slavoj zizek
whats this whore thing about he's daughter.

I like that he stands up against pronouns. Else I don't dig him though.

Dunno but telling younger guys dating advice when he married his highschool sweetheart is kinda cringe. This ain't the 1980's anymore buddy boyo, its tinder now

Dunno but telling younger guys dating advice when he married his highschool sweetheart is kinda cringe. This ain't the 1980's anymore buddy boyo, its tinder now

Jordan Peterson's ideas follow closely to incel idealogy about a crisis of masculinity and how men are losing in the modern world. But he advocates for improvement and shit. So why isn't he discussed more on this forum. Do incels have a self defeatist mentality where we cant win so why bother trying trumps tangible improvement to migitate at least some of the suffering.
Personally i think hes ok. He's too bluepilled doesnt acknowledge the genetic differential but hes quest to help men help themselves is noble and i think he's had a positive consequence on my life at least.
JBP is the leading intellectual champion of the bluepill. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:bluepill: Are 31% of young American males are incel? That must be because they didn't clean their rooms. :bluepill::soy:

:bluepill: Are foids now more promiscuous than ever (including JBP's daughter) and riding the cock carousel for decades frying their own oxytocin receptors and their dopamine reward system while leaving young men with little perspective of forming a stable family? That must be because young men are not petting cats.:bluepill::soy:

:bluepill: Do you have a hard time socializing, due to getting ostracized and bullied? That's because you didn't chose your friends well. :bluepill::soy:

:bluepill: Are you terrified and scarred from all the abuse you've got from your parents growing up, from the school system, from your peers, from the media and from the foids? That's because your parents bothered you too much while you were skateboarding. :bluepill::soy:

And so on, and so forth. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The key component of the bluepill is convincing a dejected sufferer that he has part in his own suffering.

Democracy accomplishes this by selling two (or more) false alternatives, and whichever wins will exploit the people all the same. The democracypilled :bluepill: population will turn against their own neighbors who voted differently, as if it mattered. Meanwhile the politicians party with each other and with the (((billionaires))) all the same.

Likewise, when it comes to male disenfranchisement, a major goal of the policies enacted by the (((powers-that-be))), the Petersonpilled :bluepill: young men will be taught to walk to their graves proudly and with his head held high, by believing that the misery that is inflicted in them by the political and economic (((system))) is actually due to them not tidying up their rooms enough, or due to them not standing up straight with their shoulders back, or whatever :bluepill:mumbo-jumbo comes next, while this disenfranchisement is a desired feature of the (((system))) they're living in --- welfare state, female empowerment, anti-male laws, extreme taxation for young male workers to subsidize foids and boomers, tax cuts for boomers and corporations, (((debt))) etc.

Last edited:
:bluepill: Are foids now more promiscuous than ever (including JBP's daughter) and riding the cock carousel for decades frying their own oxytocin receptors and their dopamine reward system while leaving young men with little perspective of forming a stable family? That must be because young men are not petting cats.:bluepill::soy:
What he said about cats?

What he said about cats?

In the last chapter, Peterson outlines the ways in which one can cope with the most tragic events, events that are often out of one's control. In it, he describes his own personal struggle upon discovering that his daughter, Mikhaila, had a rare bone disease.[6] The chapter is a meditation on how to maintain a watchful eye on, and cherish, life's small redeemable qualities (i.e., to "pet a cat when you encounter one"). It also outlines a practical way to deal with hardship: to shorten one's temporal scope of responsibility (e.g., focusing on the next minute rather than the next three months).[20]

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_Rules_for_Life

That's all you need to know about jordan peterson

Promotes mental toughness then goes on ssri yep dude modern day based individual whose daughter got flowen out to be fucked by Andrew Tate when she is married :dab:. Lecture us more on how to be a man when you raise a whore who went on a “business trip” :feelshaha::feelshaha:

bluepilled loser

He beats around the bush so much on what the real problems are facing Western culture that he's practically become a comedian without knowing it. It's tragic as fuck because he probably believes himself.

Andrew Tate fucked his daughter

his wife and daughter
tbh, he's too feminine to be based. In fact he isn't blackpill at all and despise incels, he has been pretty clear about that by the past.

Clean up your room bucko
wait I[UWSL] have to abuse prescription drugs now[/UWSL]
He can fuck off

Imagine listening to Osama bin laden or Putin talking about world peace, it's the same with Jordan Peterson talking about anything.

Jordan peterson also said in his videos that women are in the right :feelskek:for there picky selectiveness when it comes to mate selection and your the problem than them . So in short hes a tradcuck Christ insane :bluepill:man that doesn't care about the struggles of incels :feelsthink:

I just saw what he said on Rogan, which basically was that because MORE girls are rejecting you and you are just ONE man then of course the bigger group are in the right. :soy:

First of all, I thought he was supposed to be a scientist and that is literally the opposite of how scientific thought, his forte, works. You extrapolate EMPIRICAL DATA not THOUGHTS. If you see 10 black ravens then okay maybe you think all ravens are black but if you hear 10 people agreeing you don't automatically agree with them like a gossipping 50 year old HR Lady. :foidSoy:

Second of all, everything in our modern excuse of a dating "culture" from Tinder, Sex (((((Work)))))), Sex Positivity, Feminism to Polygamy warps this society to the 80-20 rule and enable whores to go around the carousel.

Surely those things won't affect incels one bit! We can just grab an ol' wife from the barn dance on saturdays! :soy:

This guy is living in the 1920's when you could literally clean your room and probably be her top match. Now she has 10,000,000 virtual suitors in her phone, and because of the NON-slut-shaming clown space of unconstrained feemail sexuality, even if you were the top 1%, you probably couldnt keep her for long because her head is pumped full of this nonsense and nothing about healthy relationships.

I think you guys really fail to understand the extent to what a total fuck up embarassment his daughter is.

She's a college drop out that married a man solely because he was attractive. She then separated from that man. Why? Because Daddy was funneling her money. She is Jordan's social media manager and she was payed for it. This crazy bitch then flew him to Russia so he could go cold turkey off of Benzos because western doctors wouldn't allow it. This has caused Jordan at least some brain damage because he is less intelligent than he was before he got sick. During this time she got back together with her cuck husband to leverage his Russian citizenship and knowledge to caretake her and her father. Then when Jordan got better she divorced her cuck husband. THEN she founded a 'company' that manages social media influencers, but really they just manage Jordan and her own shit. And then what did she do? She hired a community school kid CHAD to be an 'executive' at her media company. She found a 6'4'' chiseled jawline 10% body fat Chad that has no credentials and she pays him probably a low 6 figure salary as a 'director of operations. So what she's doing is she's funneling money from her father and her father's name to a Chad

And she married this guy I'm pretty sure within a year of officially divorcing her husband, so we're talking obvious infedility here. He was runninger her social media accoutn for the past few years. Again, he's a community college associates degree in like communications or some bullshit.

I can't emphasize enough of what's she's done. She traded out a Chad-lite for a true Chad once she had enough money to pay him to marry her. She is literally paying 100k a year for a concubine. She is one of the most embarassing human beings I've ever seen.

I think you guys really fail to understand the extent to what a total fuck up embarassment his daughter is.

She's a college drop out that married a man solely because he was attractive. She then separated from that man. Why? Because Daddy was funneling her money. She is Jordan's social media manager and she was payed for it. This crazy bitch then flew him to Russia so he could go cold turkey off of Benzos because western doctors wouldn't allow it. This has caused Jordan at least some brain damage because he is less intelligent than he was before he got sick. During this time she got back together with her cuck husband to leverage his Russian citizenship and knowledge to caretake her and her father. Then when Jordan got better she divorced her cuck husband. THEN she founded a 'company' that manages social media influencers, but really they just manage Jordan and her own shit. And then what did she do? She hired a community school kid CHAD to be an 'executive' at her media company. She found a 6'4'' chiseled jawline 10% body fat Chad that has no credentials and she pays him probably a low 6 figure salary as a 'director of operations. So what she's doing is she's funneling money from her father and her father's name to a Chad

And she married this guy I'm pretty sure within a year of officially divorcing her husband, so we're talking obvious infedility here. He was runninger her social media accoutn for the past few years. Again, he's a community college associates degree in like communications or some bullshit.

I can't emphasize enough of what's she's done. She traded out a Chad-lite for a true Chad once she had enough money to pay him to marry her. She is literally paying 100k a year for a concubine. She is one of the most embarassing human beings I've ever seen.

Isn't she a blonde stacy/stacy-lite? Why is she having to pay chads to bang her? And what went down with Andrew Tate?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back