Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Is laughter a good cope?

Laugh it up?

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Kys

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
I find laughing a good cope. Just burst out laughing. Makes you feel better. Repels normies.

Do you guys laugh?

What is there to laugh about? :feelsjuice:

It's likely to only receive further judgment and mockery as a subhuman daring to express such outwards emotion, especially in a way that can be easily be interpreted as non-NT behaviour, with the horn effect of being a physically unattractive male and all; I suppose you could find humour in the absurdity of your behaviour, considering a cope is a cope. :feelskek:

What is there to laugh about?
The state of yourself and the world.
t's likely to only receive further judgment and mockery as a subhuman daring to express such outwards emotion, especially in a way that can be easily be interpreted as non-NT behaviour, with the horn effect of being a physically unattractive male and all; I suppose you could find humour in the absurdity of your behaviour, considering a cope is a cope
Obviously you can do it in private (I mostly relegate it to that), but if you're low inhib laughing in public and getting normie reactions is hilarious in and of itself. You are a joke to them simply because of your looks... why not laugh?

Hahahahahah hahhahahhahahhahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhah! Kekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekeekkekekekekekkeekkeekekekekkeekkek! LMFAO lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao LMFAO LMFAOlolololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol lmfao!lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao!xdxxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxddXD!

Hahahahahah hahhahahhahahhahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhah! Kekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekeekkekekekekekkeekkeekekekekkeekkek! LMFAO lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao LMFAO LMFAO lmfao!lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao!xdxxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxddXD!
HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

oh... this is lounge.. haha...

Laughing ain't gonna make me cum

What is there to laugh about? :feelsjuice:

It's likely to only receive further judgment and mockery as a subhuman daring to express such outwards emotion, especially in a way that can be easily be interpreted as non-NT behaviour, with the horn effect of being a physically unattractive male and all; I suppose you could find humour in the absurdity of your behaviour, considering a cope is a cope. :feelskek: