Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is learning Portuguese useful for geomaxxing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

Best geomaxxing (or moneymaxxing) language

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
My current target languages are:

German
Japanese
Arabic
Russian

and I am thinking in adding something else, mandarin seems too difficult especially considering I am already studying two category 5 languages, I can probably only learn at this point some language closely related to the ones I am already studying (I am a native spanish speaker btw)

Italian? cool, but no way I can compete with chad italians
French? useful if you like black females
norwegian/swedish/danish/dutch? I am gonna get height mogged to another solar system by blonde chads so meh
Persian? might be good
More arabic dialects? might be good but it's kinda boring
Romanian? maybee...?
Other slavic languages? maybee..?

What do you think guys? :worryfeels:

geomaxxing ... wtf lul
keep coping

You already know English and Spanish. This is enough to get by in more than half the world on a conversational level. What benefit would learning any other language give you that you don't already have? This is a massive cope and you seem like a tryhard. Only learn languages at this point if you are interested in a particular culture or region just for fun.

You already know English and Spanish. This is enough to get by in more than half the world. What benefit would learning any other language give you that you don't already have?
The other half of the world? :dab:

My current target languages are:

German
Japanese
Arabic
Russian

and I am thinking in adding something else, mandarin seems too difficult especially considering I am already studying two category 5 languages, I can probably only learn at this point some language closely related to the ones I am already studying (I am a native spanish speaker btw)

Italian? cool, but no way I can compete with chad italians
French? useful if you like black females
norwegian/swedish/danish/dutch? I am gonna get height mogged to another solar system by blonde chads so meh
Persian? might be good
More arabic dialects? might be good but it's kinda boring
Romanian? maybee...?
Other slavic languages? maybee..?

What do you think guys? :worryfeels:
Portuguese will be the next most useful outside of French due to its prevalence on nearly every continent. How are you 'studying' these languages? Are you a fellow MIA/AJATTer by any chance?

I've learned Portuguese to understand the sociopolitical dynamics across the Lusosphere. I see no reason why it wouldn't help with "geomaxxing".

This made it a bit easier for me to read the French Dragon Ball Super manga translations I wait for each month.

You can't do all those languages without spending decades. Best to hone down to one or two. Maxx em and then push harder. Only giga high IQ 1/100000000 prodigies and can Maxx multiple easily

You can't do all those languages without spending decades. Best to hone down to one or two. Maxx em and then push harder. Only giga high IQ 1/100000000 prodigies and can Maxx multiple easily

My limit is probably 7 languages at low C1/high B2

My limit is probably 7 languages at low C1/high B2
yeah that's most people's long term limit. I will probably learn Jap and Korean at some point till high b2 for novel/manga reading purposes

Oh yeah he's pretty much the basis for MIA and to a lesser extent AJATT. Are your target languages like your language 'wishlist' or are they the ones you are actively studying/have studied?
wishlist, most polyglots can reach 7 languages with good fluency and that's why that's my same goal, my active languages are german and japanese and to a lesser extent russian, but I can feel there's enough time in my day for two extra ones (once I have reached enough fluency in my active languages)
I've learned Portuguese to understand the sociopolitical dynamics across the Lusosphere. I see no reason why it wouldn't help with "geomaxxing".

This made it a bit easier for me to read the French Dragon Ball Super manga translations I wait for each month.

What's your native lang?

Last edited:
wishlist, most polyglots can reach 7 languages with good fluency and that's why that's my same goal, my active languages are german and japanese and to a lesser extent russian, but I can feel there's enough time in my day for two extra ones (once I have reached enough fluency in my active languages)
I see. Have you considered trying to learn another language through those 2 languages? Like maybe learn Russian through German? I did this with one of my languages after I had developed enough fluency to read books and that combined with + 1 hour of reading helped me retain my level as well as freeing up more time to pursue another language.

The only language you need to know in order to geomaxx in modern world is english :blackpill:. Portuguese won't be useful to you unless you want to move out to brazil which is retarded :feelskek:

The only language you need to know in order to geomaxx in modern world is english
Good luck trying to slay in the salvador using only english before getting robbed or kidnapped

Portuguese won't be useful to you unless you want to move out to brazil which is retarded
I do find aboriginal Brazilian girls to be pretty cute

55919433 5B53 4545 8147 567E6A4462E2

I do find aboriginal Brazilian girls to be pretty cute

55919433-5b53-4545-8147-567e6a4462e2-jpeg.524823
most of these native foids living in remote sites probably don't even speak portuguese but some native languages though :feelswhat:

most of these native foids living in remote sites probably don't even speak portuguese but some native languages though :feelswhat:

Even in that case, that phenotype is not weird at all in brazil

Here is a pale girl that looks somewhat similar face wise

View: https://youtu.be/IsGuQVVMd2g

I know especially for males, attraction is subjective and in my case I REALLY like this particular face you can mostly only find in Brazilian girls

0430ADE4 7E56 45FF 8770 69DBA01C779E

Last edited: