Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is @Made in heaven a paki retard ? (Spoilers yes)

Guts123

Guts123

Banned
-
so ok this guy @Made in Heaven copes with his subhumanity by posting pics of nuristani who are only 0.0147 also they're not Pakistani they just came to Pakistan during Taliban takeover

2. Acc to his logic there is also a African tribe in Pakistan with. Population higher than nuristsni so is avg Pakistani a nigger ? (Siddi tribe)

3. Hes also posting pics of middle eastern people(what a retard).

Girl in second pic is sneha ullal from Omar girl in first pic is from Afghanistan it's like Mexican using American pics to prove they're white :feelshaha:

Post in thread 'Shitskin paki copers think they're not currycels' https://incels.is/threads/shitskin-paki-copers-think-theyre-not-currycels.390485/post-9147248

Also here is world skin colour map avg north indian is as black/white as avg Pakistani

Skin colour map of world

Also avg male height of India is 5ft 8 and half inch

Whereas it's only 5.5 in Pakistan

But I have to agree Pakistani do get more pink pussies but it's only due to Pakistani grooming gangs :smonk:

Grooming gangs

Inshort just ignore him he's a retard goat fucker sister shagger

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @Currycel69_ @ilieknothing @Am85006
@Transcended Trucel @Lv99_BixNood @CopingForBrutality

@Made in Heaven

Strong 21st post greycel :lul:

Weird how modicels concludes that when someone says anything remotely good about Pakistan in comparison to India they are automatically a Paki in disguise. Nobody gives a fuck about curry wars bro, give it a rest and don't turn it into hindustan.org (looksmax.org)
He admitted it he's a paki but ok and I don't support modi he's not based and fascist enough :feelsLSD:

That would actually explain a lot. But @Made in Heaven showed his hands on forum and its too pale for a pakistani. (But you can never know about these things, I have first cousins who are paler than him yet we are nowhere close to being "white" or middle eastern)

Nobody cares about Curry wars

I couldn't care less. All are ethnics in the eyes of western women. You are either northern European or ur not

I couldn't care less. All are ethnics in the eyes of western women. You are either northern European or ur not
You're from North Europe, how different are Celtic foids than Germanic foids, do Celtic and Germanic foids engage in mortal combat for Chad's, do they hack eachother with falchions and axes?

You're from North Europe, how different are Celtic foids than Germanic foids, do Celtic and Germanic foids engage in mortal combat for Chad's, do they hack eachother with falchions and axes?
Celtics are the natives of the british isles. Germanics are the Anglo- Saxon nordic invaders from denmark and north germany. People with Celtic blood usually look distinctly British or Irish while Germanics look like generic north euros but they are the same shit. Unlike South asian ethnicities there is no animosity between them, all north euros are interchangeable and can pass anywhere in Europe.

I don't think he's paki, he's turkish no?

Celtics are the natives of the british isles. Germanics are the Anglo- Saxon nordic invaders from denmark and north germany. People with Celtic blood usually look distinctly British or Irish while Germanics look like generic north euros but they are the same shit. Unlike South asian ethnicities there is no animosity between them, all north euros are interchangeable and can pass anywhere in Europe.
They'd have engaged in mortal combat had they been from different faiths, religions caused most wars besides just economical reasons historically anywhere

Weird how modicels concludes that when someone says anything remotely good about Pakistan in comparison to India they are automatically a Paki in disguise. Nobody gives a fuck about curry wars bro, give it a rest and don't turn it into hindustan.org (looksmax.org)
Pretty much this. Idk why indian clowns are this braindead. It's not about me being or liking pakis. It's just a simple FACT that pakis are lighter in skin color , taller, higher chance if blue eyes, and more Iranian-like phenotype.

There's a reason the princess of Britain chose to fuck a paki man lmao!:forcedsmile: when has an indian ever ascended that much?

That would actually explain a lot. But @Made in Heaven showed his hands on forum and its too pale for a pakistani. (But you can never know about these things, I have first cousins who are paler than him yet we are nowhere close to being "white" or middle eastern)
I have shown some users my face too. And I also made a thread about my brother's facial appearance if you saw that thread. Neither of us look paki at all

This is shitskin cope tbh to try and lump all ethnics as if we are equal

Pretty much this. Idk why indian clowns are this braindead. It's not about me being or liking pakis. It's just a simple FACT that pakis are lighter in skin color , taller, higher chance if blue eyes, and more Iranian-like phenotype.

There's a reason the princess of Britain chose to fuck a paki man lmao!:forcedsmile: when has an indian ever ascended that much?
:feelshaha:
Lifefuel

:feelskek:

solid AVI

true ngl average paki is no more than maybe 15-25% lighter than average Indian. And maybe only 10% lighter than north Indians. It is big cope of them to think themselves as Middle Eastern or white adjacent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back