Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is making fun of single moms a mgtow cope?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Before you call me a cuck, think of it like this. They've most likely had children with the genetics of the man they wanted. So on a sex/reproduction pov they already beat us. They will also most likely marry a beta cuck who will slave for her without question so once again they lifemog us. Another aspect is that they most likely have giant social circles full of friends and orbiters which will give her constant validation for her and her child. They will also get countless dollars from government assistance so they will never have to work. Its a good thing they dont realise just how much more valuable and wanted they are even as single moms.

I think everyone here would rather be a single parent than an inkwell loser. And before you think otherwise, i still despise single moms and would never slave for her

Speak for yourself. These days, anything that downgrades the value of a foid is considered mgtow cope on here. Or anything else that slightly dismisses them.

Single mothers often are social litters with no prospect in life whose progenies will at best reproduce the same mistake and at worst become crack whore sex workers. Making fun of them isn't even a cope, it's common sense.

Plus, "respectable" foids are marrying the Chad they will have children with, the trad way. That means they will have children PLUS Chad dad around.
I think everyone here would rather be a single parent than an inkwell loser.
Are you retarded ? What's the point of having children if you don't have a solid traditionnal household to raise them ? You would also count on daddy soyciety to repair your mistakes, through taxpayers money (aka men), just like single mothers ? Go KYS you fucking IT infiltrator.

single moms are part of why society is so disgusting

Stop witht his evolution cuckery. Single moms are a consequence of rising decadence of values. They are pathetic and deserve every trouble that comes their way.

Single moms deserve no government benefits. Instead they get the most.

ey bros youre all right whats with this GAYcel faggot OP?? lets report this thread the motherfucker cant get away with this shit lol
Stop witht his evolution cuckery. Single moms are a consequence of rising decadence of values. They are pathetic and deserve every trouble that comes their way.
ey bro wtf is going on lets report this thread bro,the op is a faggot we cant let him get away with this shit man

Last edited:
I can't speak ill of single mothers because all my friends are children of single mothers

Before you call me a cuck, think of it like this. They've most likely had children with the genetics of the man they wanted. So on a sex/reproduction pov they already beat us. They will also most likely marry a beta cuck who will slave for her without question so once again they lifemog us. Another aspect is that they most likely have giant social circles full of friends and orbiters which will give her constant validation for her and her child. They will also get countless dollars from government assistance so they will never have to work. Its a good thing they dont realise just how much more valuable and wanted they are even as single moms.

I think everyone here would rather be a single parent than an inkwell loser. And before you think otherwise, i still despise single moms and would never slave for her
it is a cope to mock single moms, bc like you said they got chad's child and will get some beta cuck to pay for it, but its based to mock the cucks who date them

They've most likely had children with the genetics of the man they wanted.
You are giving them too much credit here. That a woman ends up as a single mom to begin with, is proof of their bad decision making.

Last edited:
single moms are part of why society is so disgusting
Yeah everything around them. Welfare, STDs, nigger babies who grow up to be gang/drug members. No fault divorce ruined everything

It might be cope but idc. I will never date someone who just wants me to take care of Chad’s baby/babies.