Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is men being neet destroying the world?

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Imagine Growing up in incel times, Your grandparents had way more fun and good memories than you did While we rot On the internet or in bed in the same time span they were building houses, getting married young. having multiple kids, going to war. Industrial construction. Now that everything has been built The needs that men were Made to fix are now shunned and shammed.

And Yes incels and trucels got married too

"Better not be" is rule number 1.
Anything else is a self-justification for the stupidity of being here, just TO BE DEPRIVED OF SOMETHING.

Imagine Growing up in incel times, Your grandparents had way more fun and good memories than you did While we rot On the internet or in bed in the same time span they were building houses, getting married young. having multiple kids, going to war. Industrial construction. Now that everything has been built The needs that men were Made to fix are now shunned and shammed.
View attachment 1046139
View attachment 1046140
View attachment 1046141
And Yes incels and trucels got married too
View attachment 1046142
neets are just the high iq people who realize that since the social contract is broken (no guarenteed pussy for their labor) they have NO obligation to do any work. and besides there are hordes of jeets who would gladly work themselves to death for UCA (united cucks of america)

neets are just the high iq people who realize that since the social contract is broken (no guarenteed pussy for their labor) they have NO obligation to do any work. and besides there are hordes of jeets who would gladly work themselves to death for UCA (united cucks of america)
Highest IQ observation I could imagine

Highest IQ observation I could imagine
sadly im not smart enough to figure out how to neetmaxx, i think i should just move to the EU and gain welfare programs, but mom would be sad if i left

sadly im not smart enough to figure out how to neetmaxx, i think i should just move to the EU and gain welfare programs, but mom would be sad if i left
Im only neet cause im young enough to Still live with my mom when I start to get older im probably gonna drive off a bridge or something

Fuck the world, destroy it all, burn it all down

"destroying the world?" maybe if a massive portion of people were NEETs it would be a problem. it's no big deal

"destroying the world?" maybe if a massive portion of people were NEETs it would be a problem. it's no big deal
Societal standards were crushed by it, Woman who already get everything now assume they deserve more.

Its scattered across other people threads but ill find some
brootal that you're in the peak of your life, fully :blackpill: :blackpill: and now not only are you suffering, you know exactly why.

brootal that you're in the peak of your life, fully :blackpill: :blackpill: and now not only are you suffering, you know exactly why.
Thing is im actually tall and normie looking but if you talked to me in person you would think somethings wrong
thats why my life crumbled in HS i had 0.33 gpa got kicked out for being non nt

Thing is im actually tall and normie looking but if you talked to me in person you would think somethings wrong
thats why my life crumbled in HS i had 0.33 gpa got kicked out for being non nt
Thats why im always here I should be in school but im already rotting while my old friends ascend cause they are not socially inept

A lot of things are