Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Microsoft Flight Simulator a good game?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Should I pirate it? :feelshmm:

If 120-200GB+ is not an issue for you, go for it. On the XBOX it can get as large as 320GB+. I assume same for PC.
It's alright. If you aren't a hardcore flight-sim fan then it may not be worth it.
You never know.

I don't get the point of most simulator games tbh

I recommend X-Plane 100%

12 years ago they had a great game for iPad, best game ever made, unfortunately it doesn't exist anymore. A full simulator with 50 planes (you could play multiplayer, you the fighter jet and someone else another plane) and like 20 locations.
Actually this was the better game than the new simulator for iPad

it will make your brain freeze. this is a simulator not a game. completed most of the missions in flight sim x. never again.

take off and approach landing, thats the most fun you will ever have in this. flying is actually boring af. mad respect to the autists who fly commercial after the intense training.

yeah but you need a mogger gpu

try ace combat
yea I bought and played ace combat. i loved that game.

but ace combat came out in the years after fighter ace.

fighter ace on PC was the original popular flight combat simulator. it was so good. I would play it for hours as a kid. something that good in the late 90s/early 2000s was unheard of.

it will make your brain freeze. this is a simulator not a game. completed most of the missions in flight sim x. never again.
Why would you do the missions? Personally I'd just fly around and look at cool shit. :blackpill: