Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is molestation how gays reproduce?

U

uglysubhuman

Recruit
★★★
Title is a bit of a hyperbole since there are gays who haven't been molested, but I'm wondering if there could be a causal relationship for some. Especially if the abuse happens at an early age. I suspect some people could be more susceptible to it (due to epigenetics perhaps), especially if it happens at an early age when sexuality hasn't been formed in the brain yet, which leads to 'abnormal' development.

We already know childhood (sexual) abuse causes long-term damage to the brain. "Child abuse and neglect can cause disrupted development leading to delays in, deficits of, or failures of multisystem achievements in motor, emotional, behavioral, language, psychosocial, social, and cognitive skills (for review see De Bellis, 2001)." (De Bellis et al., 2011, p. 1)

The most common counterargument I see online is that LGBT children are more likely to face victimization due to homophobia :soy:. But the rates aren't just slightly higher, they're literally 3.8 times more likely to be molested compared to heterosexuals. “In this meta-analysis, we found a particularly robust pattern of effects such that, compared with sexual nonminority individuals, sexual minority individuals were 3.8 times more likely to experience childhood sexual abuse” (Friedman et al., 2011, p. 10)

Another study found a correlation between childhood sexual abuse and LGB that controlled for variables such as abuse and absent parents. “Our results suggest that from half to all of the increased prevalence of childhood sexual abuse experienced by sexual orientation minorities compared with heterosexuals may be due to the effects of sexual abuse on sexual orientation (Roberts et al., 2013, p. 9)

I also found this Reddit post where the OP works at a residential boys home for boys that were victims of sexual abuse and have been removed from their homes. Out of the 16 boys, only one or two identify as heterosexual. Much higher than the national average of 5% of Americans identifying as something other than heterosexual :waitwhat:

Studies:

Thoughts?

gays are just cowards that fuck each other instead of opening women skulls

Most gays are not born gay, but rather groomed to become gay through molestation or something else. But some are just born that way. Gays reproducing through rape has been known for a long time.

:feelsbadman: I even used bold and red color to appeal to shortattentionspancels

Most gays are not born gay, but rather groomed to become gay through molestation or something else. But some are just born that way. Gays reproducing through rape has been known for a long time.
That does make me wonder why not all molested people turn gay. Probably has something to do with shit genetics in some way.

That does make me wonder why not all molested people turn gay. Probably has something to do with shit genetics in some way.
Just like a straight rape of gay kid isn’t going to make them straight jfl. Many people’s sexuality is strongly determined by genetics, while others don’t really have one.

Title is a bit of a hyperbole since there are gays who haven't been molested, but I'm wondering if there could be a causal relationship for some. Especially if the abuse happens at an early age. I suspect some people could be more susceptible to it (due to epigenetics perhaps), especially if it happens at an early age when sexuality hasn't been formed in the brain yet, which leads to 'abnormal' development.

We already know childhood (sexual) abuse causes long-term damage to the brain. "Child abuse and neglect can cause disrupted development leading to delays in, deficits of, or failures of multisystem achievements in motor, emotional, behavioral, language, psychosocial, social, and cognitive skills (for review see De Bellis, 2001)." (De Bellis et al., 2011, p. 1)

The most common counterargument I see online is that LGBT children are more likely to face victimization due to homophobia :soy:. But the rates aren't just slightly higher, they're literally 3.8 times more likely to be molested compared to heterosexuals. “In this meta-analysis, we found a particularly robust pattern of effects such that, compared with sexual nonminority individuals, sexual minority individuals were 3.8 times more likely to experience childhood sexual abuse” (Friedman et al., 2011, p. 10)

Another study found a correlation between childhood sexual abuse and LGB that controlled for variables such as abuse and absent parents. “Our results suggest that from half to all of the increased prevalence of childhood sexual abuse experienced by sexual orientation minorities compared with heterosexuals may be due to the effects of sexual abuse on sexual orientation (Roberts et al., 2013, p. 9)

I also found this Reddit post where the OP works at a residential boys home for boys that were victims of sexual abuse and have been removed from their homes. Out of the 16 boys, only one or two identify as heterosexual. Much higher than the national average of 5% of Americans identifying as something other than heterosexual :waitwhat:

Studies:

Thoughts?

no, this is bluepilled, you are either straight or you are not straight. no amount of "molestation" or "grooming" is going to turn a straight guy into being a faggot.