Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Is Nintendo worth buying?

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Or should I buy Xbox?

Get a super famicom

I had one, maybe Installing emulator I guess
emulators are pretty good these days, if you are looking for a good PS2
emulator i recommend PCSX2, lots of options and shit and it runs nice

If you are referring to the switch. No. It's low quality garbage

despite everyone else in the thread saying buy a pc, I would not recommend it unless you're a massive neet and play videogames a lot. If you're a casual gamer then buy a Nintendo, its a good console you can play while sitting on your bed. Only downside is Nintendos dumbass shop prices.

despite everyone else in the thread saying buy a pc, I would not recommend it unless you're a massive neet and play videogames a lot. If you're a casual gamer then buy a Nintendo, its a good console you can play while sitting on your bed. Only downside is Nintendos dumbass shop prices.
I had a gaming laptop already and it can run Elden ring, so I think an emulator is fine

I’m far from casual, I played games for 900 hours

Depends on what you play. Personally I think that most nintendo games are shit and repetitive, the graphics and power are shit on the switch compared to modern consoles and pcs. Unless you want to slop out on nintendo games (most can be emulated anyway, you should just get a PC because there are services like GOG, steam, Cdkeys, fucking pirating that can you decades of games at the cheapest options and are more fun, charging isn't a pain either. Xbox isn't a horrible idea either however it is so fucking annoying to have to pay for online play, gamepass isn't a bad deal since microsoft is buying a shit ton of stuidios so you can get free games from those with that. Just don't get nintendo.

I only use PC but I rarely play vidya anymore

I can finally halo game maxx. I though it’s exclusive or they have release it like the ps4 does?

So probaly yeah, thanks again bro

Anyone here though who had absolutely no life like me that grind game for 900 hours?

I grind let it die soo long for 900 hours, the game I like I play for usually 500 hours at best, 200 hours at worst

But I’m going need to find a piracy guide because last time I pirate god of war 4 it doesn’t work which is weird because I pirated game before.

Visual novel like fate stay night

I can finally halo game maxx. I though it’s exclusive or they have release it like the ps4 does?

So probaly yeah, thanks again bro
Nah most if not all microsoft exclusives are on pc aswell as xbox because microsoft owns windows.