Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Owen Cook, the co-founder of Real Social Dynamics a legit example of hope for "High Functioning Autistic Males"?

HissingAtTheVoid

HissingAtTheVoid

Greycel
What do you think about the famous Ultra Red Pilled :redpill:, New Age Cult Leader, Dating and Self-Help coach, Owen Cook aka "Tyler Durden" the co-founder of Real Social Dynamics ??

He claims that he has Asperger's syndrome and that he was once an Incel in his youth, but he managed to "ascend" and became a pussy slayer, millionaire and successful business owner that lives in L.A California...lol

He may be just an Asshole Scammer who takes advantage and leverage from naive and desperate Incels, or he may be actually legit? I'm not 100% certain!

Last edited:
He's a scammer, like most PUA guys. i also thought that he was hot shit, sadly he was the only example i could follow as the othes were too goodlooking to be of use, like max or the other tall guy i dont remember the name of. 99% of puas are scammers and the 1% left are good looking dudes,. there are some curious cases like Justin Wayne that i have no idea how he got girls in the first place

Skip to 39:00

This was the first video I saw of him. The kid next to him reminds me of how I was (and still am) in high school; high-inhib, zero confidence, social awkward, robotic/retarded sounding voice. Watching this video felt like a personal attack on me.

he is in a open relationship with a 4/10 SEA girl and has a child with her, while still trying to pick up random women well in his 40s

Don't end up like him

he is in a open relationship with a 4/10 SEA girl and has a child with her
uhh i dunno about that
his kids are white and I think roxxane is latino no?

He may be just an Asshole Scammer who takes advantage and leverage from naive and desperate Incels, or he may be actually legit? I'm not 100% certain!
He is a 100% asshole scammer.

Asperger's syndrome is a scam by itself (cooked up by business savvy shrinks to sell consults and assuage the anxieties of parents).

If he claims to have it, he is by definition a scammer

there is no hope for autistic men, dont believe any of this, its a scam same with every redpill place

At RSD they've taught the instructors to be cucks and enable whores. Also Owen Cook's clothes are something a 12 year old kid would wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back