Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is playing Skyrim with mage build a pro gamer trait?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The early game is very unforgiving for pure mage builds tbh and while you can be really OP if you grind hard magecels are still destroyed by warriorcels of different kinds. Also add that you have to level up three basic skills (health, stamina and magic) and there's a shitton of schools of magic so you will progress more slowly than a warrior who just needs health, stamina and a specific type of weapon and armor (the rest is up to the player). Did I mention that mage clothes don't give any armor bonus so you can get one shot killed kek.

My homie @To koniec knows how to play mage so congrats

I like mage with sword

Skyrim’s magic system is underwhelming when compared to the previous games.

im playing only on expert and with tons of mods still tho playing as warrior would b easier

im playing only on expert and with tons of mods still tho playing as warrior would b easier
I only played the game once so didn't use many mods yet. Just some stuff to make my life easier like improved smithing or enchantments don't wear off

The destruction and conjuration spells that came bundled with the anniversary edition fucking broke the game. I’d argue that it’s even easier now to play as a mage than thief / sneak archer. It’s by far the most convenient build.

Last edited:
Wtf you on about? All you do is dual cast firebolts with stagger perk and nothing can reach you. Who cares about the meme schools of magic likes illusion and alteration, just put everything in destruction and conjuration