Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is /r/pcmasterrace full of incels?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
These guys don't even overcompensate with cars or muscles, they overcompensate with fancy computers.
xicyxxeul0511.jpg

He/She just looks like your average redditor

Yes, if you shit talk consoles you are a soyboy cuck

I'm part of Sony MASTERRACE

"Is this community filled with people checking off every single incel trait filled with incels?"

Either incel or in relationships with Asian chicks.

That place is probably soyboy neckbeard central. I am into pc hardware so i go on it from time to time

I play on my PC and it's kind good, not incredible expensive, but it's enough to keep playing games for the next 2-3 years, where you prefer to play is your choice, no one should be judged for it

I play on my PC and it's kind good, not incredible expensive, but it's enough to keep playing games for the next 2-3 years, where you prefer to play is your choice, no one should be judged for it
Let me blackpill you, only GPU matters

NT people pass the controller to each other.

Let me blackpill you, only GPU matters
gpu>cpu>storage>ram. i hate retards who spend 100 extra to have 16gb ram instead of 8gb. literally 5 fps difference. that couldve been spent on a way better gpu

gpu>cpu>storage>ram. i hate retards who spend 100 extra to have 16gb ram instead of 8gb. literally 5 fps difference. that couldve been spent on a way better gpu
16 gigs is pretty important these days, as most programs are very ram hungry, and you don't want to close everything each time you want to play a game. Also a lot of game have leaks.

These guys don't even overcompensate with cars or muscles, they overcompensate with fancy computers.
xicyxxeul0511.jpg
Every time I play on PC, I have to face the fact that I'm playing against Reddit mods and trannies.

We are not autistic, STOP IT.