Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Religion a Cope for the Downtrodden?

Praying all the gods you want won't give you a gf or make your life better.
Meanwhile atheist chads fuck women and atheist richfags get all the money.

Praying all the gods you want won't give you a gf or make your life better.
Meanwhile atheist chads fuck women and atheist richfags get all the money.
yep thank you

I disagree with you on this one as a dark socerer we must all gratify our primal senses to be happy
Thats your opinion, but most men (except Chads of course) prefer monogamy

You do know that religions say that the afterlife is in no shape physical and have to do with the soul which can't be demonstrated by brain scans right?
The processes of the brain proves their is no such thing as a spirit. Do animals have spirits?

Atheism is a cope too.

Everything you do is a cope.
You're not getting basic human needs met so you distract yourself. But it isn't fixing the problem
full

The reason why religion is being abandoned in the west is because it's never been harder to be moral.

Religion has no use for control. Infinite bread and games are available through means of the internet.

You are still being enslaved, like you said "invest in sex dolls". With actual religion you can't indulge yourself in meaningless dopamine chasing and have to actually control yourself. You call yourself an atheist but you still have a god, pleasure.

Religion is absolutely beneficial to incels, there is No real religion that harms us rather then benefit.

Most major religious sects enforced heavy restrictions on women, specially islam. the more atheist and degenerate the world is, the worse it gets for you. You can keep going if you truly need to feel superior to the "masses" but religion did you nothing but favors.

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
God is real tho
no he is not prove it? where was God when the Nazis were killing the jews mercilessly? Also why are ugly people born on this earth? you of all people should realise that ugly people get treated like shit by the norm.

ugly people get treated like shit by the norm.
Idk but god is still real angels aren’t pleasing to look at but the devil was the most beautiful angel ever . Good sees our hearts

there is no God in my opinion I am athist
God(and all religions ) is a concept invented by humans in order to cope with the utter reality of the decaying biological life .

God(and all religions ) is a concept invented by humans in order to cope with the utter reality of the decaying biological life .
yep I agree with you