Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is russia winning yet?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
fucking getting tired of keeping up with this russia is going too slow. whats been happening?

at the beginning of the war i was unapologetically pro russia. i was coming high off the coattails of the last ZOG meltdown when afghanistan turbo cucked kabul and i was hoping for another decisive victory in kiev. when russia started to make the encirclement i was ecstatic. but then they cucked and have been jobbing hard ever since. i dont even know how pro russia or pro putin i am anymore. i liked putin because he was a strongman who could btfo the libs but now that hes a weak cuck what is he even good for? and i think ivans are just stupid slavshits now. i lost all respect for them after they choked and had to cope by saying the whole time they only wanted the donbas. ukraine seems like an easy country to conquer. especially when they are surrounded on pretty much all sides

Last edited:
The whole thing was planned by the kikes and Putin is the puppet. They’re doing this to gain economic revenue

Stalemate although they will probably take severodonetsk soon but thats only 100k people

. i lost all respect for them after their giga failure. ukraine seems like an easy country to conquer. especially when they are surrounded on pretty much all sides
2nd most powerful military in the world btw and the first most powerful got defeated Talichads last year, beyond over for kikes:feelsclown::feelshaha:

@WizardofSoda

This is where the frontlines are now.

FUsChooWYAMnRUw

I don't see Russia's army holding out against the NWO money and technology for long.

The reports are I don't know if accurate, the the governor of Kherson told the citizens of the city of Kherson to flee as he believes Ukrainian forces will enter the city in the next few weeks. There is this growing offensive from Mykolaiv towards Kherson by the Ukrainians.

The Ukrainians have started massing soldiers in Zaporizhia for a presumed eventual offensive from there.

In Kharkiv the Ukrainians are blowing up positions of the Russians to the north of Kharkiv.

Meantime in the city of Donetsk which is the main city in the Donbas, there is reports Ukrainian forces have entered the northern suburbs of Donetsk.

This is where the frontlines are now.

View attachment 629697

I don't see Russia's army holding out against the NWO money and technology for long.

The reports are I don't know if accurate, the the governor of Kherson told the citizens of the city of Kherson to flee as he believes Ukrainian forces will enter the city in the next few weeks. There is this growing offensive from Mykolaiv towards Kherson by the Ukrainians.

The Ukrainians have started massing soldiers in Zaporizhia for a presumed eventual offensive from there.

In Kharkiv the Ukrainians are blowing up positions of the Russians to the north of Kharkiv.

Meantime in the city of Donetsk which is the main city in the Donbas, there is reports Ukrainian forces have entered the northern suburbs of Donetsk.

oof. is ukraine takes kherson, russia is fucked. thats their bridgehead on the other side of the river. incredibly important position for them to be having.

last ZOG meltdown when afghanistan turbo cucked kabul
"turbo-cucked"? What that means?

Why are you supporting Putin and the destroying of Ukraine? Do you support Russia or Turkey in Syria? Who you support in Yemen?

The West should have never gone to Afghanistan, no need to go there to get Osama bin Laden, and he managed to escape to Pakistan. US special forces finally killed him in Pakistan, same could have happened in Afghanistan. West funded the population boom of Afghanistan after 2001 (and before also, but after 2001 the living conditions improved and population growth accelerated) and still EU continues to prevent famine and fund their unsustainable population size and growth. Should have never given anything to Afghanistan and not invade, no aid, let their population collapse to what their agricultural potential can sustain and what they themselves can afford to import. Yes to trade, no to aid. But no, the West is too nice and funds the population growth of even its enemies. During the Russian invasion of Afghanistan, the population decreased, despite very high fertility. (Afghanistan was mostly at peace when West was there, much more than when Russia was there)

EU fears of course asylum seekers. That can be solved by ending the right to cross the border by applying for asylum and shoot all unauthorised border-crossers like DDR did. And build a wall like DDR if necessary. The migrant boats in Mediterranean should be sunk and the NGO boats and people destroyed and their funders hanged.

All aid (of any kind) to countries whose TFR is above 2 should be stopped. Ukraine has among the lowest TFR in the world along with South Korea, Spain, Taiwan etc. so Ukraine should get humanitarian aid, because it is high IQ European country. Black Africans with current trends are soon the majority of humans. That should be fought against. Drop nuclear bombs to Lagos etc.

In the big picture it is total idiocy that Europeans are fighting among themselves now in Ukraine. Euro-area is now entering recession (look at the flash PMI for June) before ECB has even made the first interest rate increase. Energy sanctions against Russia are very big mistake for the EU. Also the closing of airspace is moronic. The flights now consume much more fuel flying longer distance to Asia for no good reason! Airspace of Ukraine is completely closed for commercial flights and private jets also and Belarus and EU banned their companies flying in each other's airspace already in 2020. For Finland and the Baltic states especially, the closing of airspace to Russian airlines and all Russian airplanes was the most idiotic sanction ever, they cannot now fly over Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. Just look at the map.

Ukraine should join the EU, Russia and Belarus also. But first this Russian invasion must be defeated and Putin and Lukashenka tried and hanged.

Why are you supporting Putin and the destroying of Ukraine? Do you support Russia or Turkey in Syria? Who you support in Yemen?

The West should have never gone to Afghanistan, no need to go there to get Osama bin Laden, and he managed to escape to Pakistan. US special forces finally killed him in Pakistan, same could have happened in Afghanistan. West funded the population boom of Afghanistan after 2001 (and before also, but after 2001 the living conditions improved and population growth accelerated) and still EU continues to prevent famine and fund their unsustainable population size and growth. Should have never given anything to Afghanistan and not invade, no aid, let their population collapse to what their agricultural potential can sustain and what they themselves can afford to import. Yes to trade, no to aid. But no, the West is too nice and funds the population growth of even its enemies. During the Russian invasion of Afghanistan, the population decreased, despite very high fertility. (Afghanistan was mostly at peace when West was there, much more than when Russia was there)

EU fears of course asylum seekers. That can be solved by ending the right to cross the border by applying for asylum and shoot all unauthorised border-crossers like DDR did. And build a wall like DDR if necessary. The migrant boats in Mediterranean should be sunk and the NGO boats and people destroyed and their funders hanged.

All aid (of any kind) to countries whose TFR is above 2 should be stopped. Ukraine has among the lowest TFR in the world along with South Korea, Spain, Taiwan etc. so Ukraine should get humanitarian aid, because it is high IQ European country. Black Africans with current trends are soon the majority of humans. That should be fought against. Drop nuclear bombs to Lagos etc.

In the big picture it is total idiocy that Europeans are fighting among themselves now in Ukraine. Euro-area is now entering recession (look at the flash PMI for June) before ECB has even made the first interest rate increase. Energy sanctions against Russia are very big mistake for the EU. Also the closing of airspace is moronic. The flights now consume much more fuel flying longer distance to Asia for no good reason! Airspace of Ukraine is completely closed for commercial flights and private jets also and Belarus and EU banned their companies flying in each other's airspace already in 2020. For Finland and the Baltic states especially, the closing of airspace to Russian airlines and all Russian airplanes was the most idiotic sanction ever, they cannot now fly over Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. Just look at the map.

Ukraine should join the EU, Russia and Belarus also. But first this Russian invasion must be defeated and Putin and Lukashenka tried and hanged.
I wont argue against your statements because I have no dog in this fight as an ethnic I am not European white so could care less.

What I critic is that you have not looked carefully at history. West Europeans view Slavics and especially Russians as subhuman. Hitler even tried to exterminate them. Russians will not accept the EU and neither will Slavics. Those that joined the EU probably still deal with Russia in secret. I doubt they have forgotten their history and who they are. It seems as if you are ethnicly of West Euro lineage and dont understand what West Euro whites have done to none West Euros. Nbody except Western Europeans will ever again assist the West again, of course on the surface but behind the scenes in secret they will do everything to hurt the West.
Look at Africa for example they refuse to deal with the West if China can do the job of whatever they want. Even if China does an inferior job. Look at India who refused to stop trading with Russia when USA said they must stop in March. Same with China as well just for example.

I could go on but that is diving into strategic planning of peoples for their own gain and future etc.

Again I dont care if whites kill each other and am not bothered. I am just pointing out to you to not overlook history thats all.
Anyway just saying.

Last edited:

Correct. The Russian leadership needs to be humiliated and executed in public.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back