Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is "short king" ironic/mocking or sincere?

I dunno. He's a sex haver anyways.

You know the answer boyo

No one has ever praised the word "short" :feelsrope:.

mogs me even though hes shorter

It is mockery, the only short men women care about are chadlites whose face/build compensates for height

Its coping probably so short Chads would feel better, because manlets are treated as kids even if you are fucking them.

he looks defeated and uncomfortable

It’s mockery

It's an insult, the equivalent is a "oh he's such a tall GOD!".
Not really a compliment.

Neither, it's patronizing and virtue signaling.

It's mocking, they know they see us as subhumans and torture us with gaslighting as punishment

When an incel uses it it's to differentiate us Shortcels from Tallfag Fakecels.

When a toilet uses it she is thinking about a Chadlet she'd like to fuck, but if she's using it in the abstract then she is trying to get short Betabuxxers to send her cash.

he looks defeated and uncomfortable

I thought so too, then I realised that height = confidence, we perceive shorter people to be more insecure, as I envisioned him to be taller in my mind acting exactly the same and what I thought was "uncomfortable and not liking how short he is" turned into "standing comfortably and uncaring next to her".

This is mockery.

Mockery unless referring to some dude like Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber, or Zac Efron, guys who have basically everything needed to attract women except height. (a king who happens to be short, thus a "short king")

It's a mockery. It's obviously insulting to talk about a short person's height when you have to hype it up.

Man he looks so submissive and defeated.

If this is the price then I'm not willing to pay it.

That's obviously mocking

It’s mocking
Why else would they tie ‘short’ to it, they could just say ‘king’ instead like everyone else.

It’s mocking
Why else would they tie ‘short’ to it, they could just say ‘king’ instead like everyone else.
It doesnt matter how much propaganda you see on the internet, irl shortcels would still be treated like scum

Subtle mocking.

The way that girl acts on that tiktok. Are they actually even a couple? She treats him like shit. If you wanted the best for your guy, you wouldn't publish a tiktok where you humiliate him.

its obvious mockery

It's like BBW for manlets :lul: