Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is smart hot for incels?

which twin?

• the smarter one

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • the stupid one

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • there's no differenece

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I enjoy champagne, buttplugs, and queer critical theory on the musical RENT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Supposing by some miracle identical twin beckies want to date you. The only difference is one is stupid, ignorant, and has no real opinions. The other twin is book smart, has opinions, but probably won't accept yours without a lot of arm wrestling.

Which one is superior?

In my own opinion, there is literally no difference

smarter for sure, it'd be easier to hold conversations and there's more of a chance she would be interested in things closer to mine

the dumber one is more likely to be a whore

Foids cant be smart.

If they were genetically identical then they would both have roughly the same level of intelligence, unless one of them got brain damage

Assuming you meant to say that one of them is brain damaged, it makes no fucking difference. I would choose the one that is more agreeable and puts out more

Smart one sounds like she will become a nagging, frigid wife in the future, so probably the dumb one. There's a reason doctors go for nurses and not for female doctors. Smart foids are generally the most hypergamous, have giant egos and will prioritize their career over family life.

Intelligence between men and women is different. Intelligent men hypothesize and create while intelligent women manipulated and destroy.

So no I don't want a smart women that will constantly challenge my authority or use manipulative tactics to get what she wants.

Intelligence between men and women is different. Intelligent men hypothesize and create while intelligent women manipulated and destroy.

So no I don't want a smart women that will constantly challenge my authority or use manipulative tactics to get what she wants.
im kind of surprised at the results tbh. IT will have a seizure that most of us don't want some airhead teen foid we have total control over

Supposing by some miracle identical twin beckies want to date you.
The only difference is one is stupid, ignorant, and has no real opinions.
The other twin is book smart, has opinions, but probably won't accept yours without a lot of arm wrestling.
Which one is superior?
Sweaty
If she just automatically accepted my opinions as superior without disagreeing that'd get pretty boring it'd feel like masturbation.
Like yeah I want us to have a lot in common and I want her to accept me, but it's okay if she has aesthetic differences and some different preferences in hobbies or food or whatev.

Dealing with a stupid woman all the time would be a drag.

Depends on what you consider smart.

A woman hasnt whored herself out, who can cook and clean to perfection, as well as have good decision making and future parenting traits is one I'd consider "smart"

If you're defining smart by having a degree in law or medicine, then no.

Dumb one, smart people irl are so arrogant.

There's no difference because I don't care about the words that come out of a woman's mouth.