Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is STEM a meme?

if you think STEM is somehow exempt from ubiquitous matriarchy, you are mistaken
please check here
www.mrarchivist.com/data/

but basically even in STEM they found bias for hiring more foids and more foids get into universities and shit
you are not safe, no matter where you go, sorry

How is it a meme

Compared to other jobs? Absolutely not

IM thinking of going to coledge it seems pointless i might go so i don't disappoint my parents.

Not completely yet. But it is becoming a meme due to shitty economy and insane job competition. Also AI taking a few jobs slowly, and eventually will probably eat more than 1/3

these days?
definitely not, it's probably the best job you could get in
in the futur? ( 4 to 5 years later)
maybe, AI is getting more and more advanced and it will probably take over normal wagies sooner or later

better than sociology

Yeah do law or med stem sucks

Yeah do law or med stem sucks
law students are the biggest psychopaths. They're the kind of people that rip out pages of books so that others can't study and fail. Or they will delete your work if you leave your laptop open. Those are real stories I've heard btw.

And medicine requires a perfect degree here. You need an A in every class.

law students are the biggest psychopaths. They're the kind of people that rip out pages of books so that others can't study and fail. Or they will delete your work if you leave your laptop open. Those are real stories I've heard btw.

And medicine requires a perfect degree here. You need an A in every class.
Then do engineering and have an inferior life to med and law students :feelsjuice:

Then do engineering and have an inferior life to med and law students :feelsjuice:
tbh I just wanted to study IT in hopes on finding a job that will let me work from home:forcedsmile:

tbh I just wanted to study IT in hopes on finding a job that will let me work from home:forcedsmile:
Work from home sucks. I did it for 6 months during covid. You can screw off in the office and people think youre working
Rhey install spyware when you WFH