Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is the black people not hearing smoke alarms meme true?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/fieqU3S8I2U

I have lived in a homeless shelter, and I do remember hearing some smoke alarms going on non-stop but it wasn't too common. So I am not sure if this is an accurate meme.

Hell fucking no!
I was scared to death of fire alarms at school. I had so much anxiety when I knew my school was due for a fire drill.
Good thing I graduated n shiet, 13 years of psychological and mental torture :smonk:

it's over

They want all the smoke.

Hell fucking no!
I was scared to death of fire alarms at school. I had so much anxiety when I knew my school was due for a fire drill.

it's over
My guess is that some blacks live near areas with too much noise and stop caring. Or they live in the worse housing which has worse smoke alarms

I completely agree with this

if you play some first person games like COD and do the voice chat. You'll meet some black people who have the smoke alarm ringing while gaming.

Hell fucking no!
Good thing I graduated n shiet, 13 years of psychological and mental torture :smonk:

it's over
I think there’s a higher proportion of inkwells compared to the general population who are hypersensitive to loud noise

Independent black kweenz don't have a man in the house to change the battery. /thread

NPC retards try to make it seem gender neutral. No. It's black women and their effeminate buckbroken spawn. Kevin Samuels talked about this. It drives me crazy and the moment I hear that shit make one beep I'm out the door to buy a replacement battery.

Ayyyo I be hitin da bluntz, I aint got no time fo dem beeping raycit wuite ppl creation, keeping de blk kings fo ligtin dem blunts. Bix nood Sheeet

Nigger Cake Vector

wat the fuck?
i never heard about such meme and tbh i never heard a smoke alert in my life and i am not even a nigger
guess we don't have shit like this in a third world country

wat the fuck?
i never heard about such meme and tbh i never heard a smoke alert in my life and i am not even a nigger
guess we don't have shit like this in a third world country
I hear it pretty often because we have one in the kitchen kek