Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the black pill a forbidden knowledge?

fracassaduu

fracassaduu

Banned
-
Is the black pill a forbidden knowledge?
- No!
So explain why normies tend to hate and in your eyes it looks like something negative?...

The concept of the black pill, first of all, is Nothing, this is certain, it is nothing: it does not judge, does not eliminate, is not a "forbidden knowledge". Blackpill demonstrates in practice the male and female desire, blackpill is a number of factors that have been questioned, is not a Spartan "secret". From a young age we are put into practice to learn how the progress of the world, the process, the relationships, etc. work, that we understand that there are disproportionate balances in relation to the prevailing hierarchy, there are stereotypes being imposed on people by appeal of their instincts, you don't create instinct in people you appeal to those that already exist, and that's what the free market does. For decades and centuries, we have always been influenced by ideologies without at least knowing their structure, and the will of those who direct society in their collective also has an ideological basis through their wills, they are only put into practice in social collectivism because they possess the social hierarchy of "sovereignty". The cause of many were born extremely ugly and horrible, already there are studies that show that the dysgenic characteristics are strongly selected, so much of the population today in the contemporary world are born with more problems, black pill has always existed, was controlled by law in keeping punishments for all that degenerate, only that over time the society fell into more ambitions and power, ended up degenerating and today faces the consequences of those who then reformed the world for years and years.

What about the Normies who hate the black pill?

Normans do not exactly hate the black pill, they deny what does not suit them, but the essence of what is does not cease to be, so it remains a truth. The standards now use things that fit themselves, for example, the "improvement" theory: "just get a good job, have friends, have a girlfriend." This is clearly dismissed as dealing, but, they use this "positive" part of the black pill, only that they discard the truth that, for many of its essences are opposed and not practicable as solutions to this theory, evolution happens in what has power, and if its essence has no power and remains the same, that knowledge is not applicable. Even if humans try to be inconsistent, in the end coherence remains above its simple achism.

With regard to the control of women, I absolutely agree, society has only become that dirt today, precisely because of the freedom that women gained from men by giving up their rights to the fragile sex.

We are all born with evil and good within us, but it is we who choose which one to use.

Women are purely emotions, so technically they essentially do emotional harm. Man is right, our evil is when we become rationalists, both emotion and reason are good, but its extremes become destructive. That is why man must rule the earth, but, together with the excitement of his side serving him, that is, women serving men while they are emperors on earth.

In this case, that is my absolute truth about the role that should be played on society, reason reigns over emotion, but emotions do not let Reason fall into the futility of feeling "insignificant", which is what happens with incels. We, incels, are the products of what society has refused to follow, so as a consequence, we become rationalists concerned only with fundamentalism, so over time we get crazy and more angry, but all of this has a cause: the freedom of women to destroy.

Even a transit cell would have billions of women if we kept this path... punishment, the consequence will be anger, rebellion, and none of this will end until society returns to its essence. But this will not come back so soon, there is still a lot to happen in this liberalism, and soon there will be more and more consequences: murders, large numbers of incels, revolts, female promiscuity, sovereignty of Chad according to the female will, and more murders.

Never discuss with a normie all these issues that I have presented here, you will be taxed as crazy and sick by the contemporary collective, which is why we, incels, should speak, create, opinion, renew our horizons and expand, all this only with ourselves, preferably in the virtual environment, because so we pass more credibility to all of us.

Normies can cope cucking.

Why would they want to see that all women only want them for resources while lust for Chad?

Being a cuck is suicidefuel for every man, except those fags degenerated

The blackpill is hiding in plain sight but people don't want to accept an obvious answer that seems too inconvenient to their own personal beliefs and contradicts the shallow meaningless feelgood platitudes they were raised to believe were true but are actually false and wrong.

The blackpill is hiding in plain sight but people don't want to accept an obvious answer that seems too inconvenient to their own personal beliefs and contradicts the shallow meaningless feelgood platitudes they were raised to believe were true but are actually false and wrong.
All people perceive the blackpill, from a very young age. The problem is that they believe that personality, idealistically and through family inculcation, is what matters.

Normies tend to interpret the Blackpill as a fatalistic or nihilistic idea, while its actual is an objective assesement without any value judgements, and also it’s not an idea.

They also think the term ”Incel” is related to mysogyny, while the term actual means someone who wants sex but can’t get it. Nothing more, nothing else.

Last edited:
Normies can cope cucking.

Why would they want to see that all women only want them for resources while lust for Chad?

Being a cuck is suicidefuel for every man, except those fags degenerated
That would depend a lot on what you're looking for in a woman, if you, truecel, are looking for a woman's "genuine love" becomes a joke. But if you do not take seriously as female opinions and their desires, but rather a woman who serves him, even with disgust, however, obeying, then that would be the ideal. And none of them would betray, because we would be in a society completely controlled by the death penalty.

I am not looking for a woman's love, I wanted someone who would serve me, obey me, even if I did not feel that his "love" was true, but would be forced to behave in my presence (even in my absence).

Last edited:
Normies tend to interpret the Blackpill as a fatalistic or nihilistic idea, while its actual is an objective assesement without any value judgements, and also it’s not an idea.

They also think the term ”Incel” is related to mysogyny, while the term actual means someone who wants sex but can’t get it. Nothing more, nothing else.
Exactly, blackpill is not an ideology.

If the majority of men were Blackpilled, society would cease to exist.
I´m not talking about the Lookism and .org Faggot part of the black pill.
I´m talking about the incedom / doomer rabithole.
You´ll realize dating is a rigged game and the odds are against you, so you´ll opt out of the dating market.
You´ll realize wageSlaving is pointless, so most of them choose to work minimum wage or warehouse jobs,
To survive and buy copes (gaming pc, TV, food etc).
I bet at least 60% of us here, would rather lock themselves up in a room with their copes and junkFood,
instead of socializing and doing the usual NormTard stuff (me included).

I am not looking for a woman's love, I wanted someone who would serve me, obey me, even if I did not feel that his "love" was true, but would be forced to behave in my presence (even in my absence).
Chad only, honestly.

Those times are over in Western countries and they are ending in my country, Morocco, for example, except in the countryside and Islammaxxed families.

Love, obedience...

A normie gets neither. Only the simulation of love, and zero obedience that will become cuckdom and possible legal problems after a shitty divorce.

Honestly, as a normie, the blackpill can only take you to MGTOW.