Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is the bluepill just men projecting?

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Personality is more important to men in dating.
And men project the importance of personality into women's preferences.
That simple.

I don't understand if bluepillers are that stupid or just gaslighting

Looks matter the most to everyone. It is just the lies society feeds men that they end up believing so they can be used and manipulated by foids.

I thought of this before too
Bluepilled men just cant understand female nature

idc
we need bluepilled men cause somewhat gotta pay for those autismbux

I’ve seen women bluepill-thump more than men honestly. And by men, I don’t mean white teenage boys on Reddit. Most adult men are somewhat subliminally blackpilled. Bluepill is mostly a cumskin / western virtuous foid / Reddit thing. Loud minority, silent majority.

Tell someone in the shithole I live that looks are subjective and personality is objective (y’know, the COMPLETE polar opposite of reality :feelskek:) and they won’t hesitate to laugh at your face. That’s really all you can do to these people. Laugh at them.

Tell someone in the shithole I live that looks are subjective and personality is objective (y’know, the COMPLETE polar opposite of reality :feelskek:) and they won’t hesitate to laugh at your face
@UgƖy can you IMAGINE doing this shit? :feelskek:

I truly hope to God no one takes Reddit advices sincerely. Actual recipe for disaster.

Bluepill is a small minority of white liberals

I've NEVER seen an Iranian whore talks about personality, they all talk about money and looks
Yup. Never seen blacks do it. Never seen curries do it (unless we’re talking about the ones who were brainwashed on Reddit), never seen any non-westernized POC believing in it. It’s common sense to understand that human beings put far greater importance on their looks and bodies than souls and minds, and if you’ve yet to catch up to that, then you might be a little slow.