Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the new generation of kids (2000-2005) way more good looking than the 80-90's kids?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
It's just me, as an old mid30's cel, that i have this impression, or is it really like that?

Every time i go out, every time, i see 13-15 years old kids going to school. Man, where i live (not US) the girls are ALL thin and they sport the uncovered bellybutton attire with almost always midriff. they have good faces and very nice asses. EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Guys, too, seems to be all at least chadlite. I really have trouble finding the stereotypical nerd sitting on the back of the bus playing with his phone.

Did the hypergamy in the 90's have done this? Will the next generation be even better?

No.

All the guys are the same cookie cutter faggy looking nu-male beta soy boy SJW hipster cuck with faggy hipster beard, twirly bohemian style mustache and black Buddy Holly glasses on their dumb ass faces.

As for the girls? Brown ugly mystery meat scum for the most part. Subhuman racial ghoulash as the late Dr. Pierce would say.

So if anything the youth is far and away uglier and its largely due to the Jew’s white genocide agenda which features rampant poisoning of the food and water supply as well wide spread miscegnation.

With the popularization of the internet I think normie kids realize how much looks matter more than the 80s/90s kids do. One way to get validation online is to just be attractive so I think more try to tap into that. Before all you had to do was be the most attractive person in the area while now you have to be the most attractive in the world pretty much.

No.

All the guys are the same cookie cutter faggy looking nu-male beta soy boy SJW hipster cuck with faggy hipster beard, twirly bohemian style mustache and black Buddy Holly glasses on their dumb ass faces.

As for the girls? Brown ugly mystery meat scum for the most part. Subhuman racial ghoulash as the late Dr. Pierce would say.

So if anything the youth is far and away uglier and its largely due to the Jew’s white genocide agenda which features rampant poisoning of the food and water supply as well wide spread miscegnation.

I can assure you that here in Europe it's way different than what you're describing.

The ones who are incels stay inside because no-one wants to see them

No.

High IQ and exactly my thoughts.

Teenagers look about the same, except they're taller. But I'm judging this off a Christian HS, so more teen foids are probably using fakeup and slut clothing outside of school.

They are really tall, thats for sure.

High iq

I don't think it's the noticeable of a difference in terms of looks. Its just the new generation has instant access to any kind of information. Including looksmaxxing strats such as makeup tutorials for Foids. Our generation had to use TI-84 plus graphing calculators, we were on some prehisotric shit if you think about it JFL.

No but physically, the kids are now healthier and taller, besides the current clothing style which is in trend looks better than that of the 80s/90s which is outdated now. That's why they look better.

Last edited:
I’d say so. Man they’re so fucking tall as well. I get heightmogged by teenage girls.

If you're a UK-cel op, then yeah teenage girls ages 15-19 are far hotter than they were in the 90s.

That's not to say you didn't get slick looking genetics in the 90s, but its moreso every 20 feet now than 1 per week back in my day.

New generation of teen girls is good for nothing

Yeah, new generation is way better looking and taller

nah, they're getting more subhuman

The female worshipping today :feelsbaton:

Anyway, I don't think so. Because of ((social media apps)), young people are more self conscious and try much harder to looksmax the crap out of themselves.

nah, they're getting more subhuman

If taking and making a photo record of the prime stacies, where I live, were legal (and only accessible to deeply verified incels.co posters) I'd upload them here.

Respecting the forum rules and not contributing to this

Sueycide gif not loading.

Is what stops me.

No.

You saved me the trouble of having to type all that.
Thanks a lot.

It’s because society nowadays puts a lot of pressure on those things, so naturally everyone with already good genes with work harder making them more attractive. But if you’re an incel with already subhuman genes it’s no use

Yes, kids are much taller these days, more popular and better good looking. I haven't seen a teenager today who looked subhuman, I read a report somewhere that parents are giving their kids hgh nowadays.

The ones who are incels stay inside because no-one wants to see them
This. Whether or not teenagers are becoming more attractive is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is that there will always be the bottom ~20% who are considered ugly by society's standards.

You can't really judge people who haven't fully developed craniofacially, so I'm only going to compare the current 18-20 year old zoomers compared to the 18-20 year olds from when I was in that age demographic.

From what I've seen, the current 18 year olds are much better looking than when I was 18 (which was 14 years ago). Todays 18-20 year olds have a much higher percentage of pretty boys, have more compact midfaces, and have generally better facial harmony. This is why I'm convinced that high T ogres are quickly being eliminated from the gene pool.

Pretty boys are the future.

They are all living in an age of constant selfies and pictures of themselves. Men's makeup will soon become a big thing and all the young boys will start using it to define their jawlines and hollow their cheeks even more.

Hell no. I’ve seen way shorter teens my age tbh

No you are just horny but they are def taller than they used to be. Most 15-18 years old normies are now 185-195cm tall, and foids are 170-180cm tall. 180cm = manlet in major European cities.

I wish I had a future

No.

Because of race mixing, IQs are easily measurably lower and everyone is much uglier. Plus obesity.

"This newer generation is taller + chad" is either a troll or just insanity.

You can't really judge people who haven't fully developed craniofacially, so I'm only going to compare the current 18-20 year old zoomers compared to the 18-20 year olds from when I was in that age demographic.

From what I've seen, the current 18 year olds are much better looking than when I was 18 (which was 14 years ago). Todays 18-20 year olds have a much higher percentage of pretty boys, have more compact midfaces, and have generally better facial harmony. This is why I'm convinced that high T ogres are quickly being eliminated from the gene pool.

Pretty boys are the future.

Bruh, I walk through a college campus (over 35,000 students) to play ball in the courts with 18-25 year olds 3x a week. Everyone is fat as fuck and race mixed.

There's no way on earth the newer generation, on average, is better looking. The only ones who aren't fat are chinese.

No.

what do you think the food and water might result in

I think like OP , all teen foids look thin and with good appearance and for the guys here I see chad lites and some average looks but tall so aceptable, I think this gen is better looking srs.

Because of race mixing, IQs are easily measurably lower and everyone is much uglier. Plus obesity.

"This newer generation is taller + chad" is either a troll or just insanity.

Bruh, I walk through a college campus (over 35,000 students) to play ball in the courts with 18-25 year olds 3x a week. Everyone is fat as fuck and race mixed.

There's no way on earth the newer generation, on average, is better looking. The only ones who aren't fat are chinese.

You're all are correct.

Do a web search on "human species split into two". It's already happening. There's a forming elite upper class of looksmatched private (or European) - educated people, as well as a lower class of racemixed subhuman mongrels. Guess in which one we are being corralled into, ethnic or not?

What is constant though is that pure European genes are disappearing. Two hundred years ago one out of every two european was blue eyed and blond. In a world where more than a third of the population was europeans, that's one out of every six. Nowadays the best you can do is some swarthy mediterranean looking specimens.

Another thing that's constant is that people are both taller and fatter due to industrialization of agriculture. The rich are into "whole foods" now so they will keep their landwhaling in check, but not the underclasses.

So whether you see teenagers that mog the hell out of you or a morass of numales and mystery meat depends on whether you're downtown or uptown, the suburbs or urban center, a hip place or a shithole.

what do you think the food and water might result in

A Rabbi named Dov Coder (his online name being ravdov) openly admitted to pro white activist Scott Roberts that there is toxins/poisons/unsavory "ingrediants" in non kosher foods and drinks on the store shelves.

The Jews make sure the food and drink they consume is "safe" by paying attention to the labels ie if it has one of the kosher symbols on it (that can all be seen via a simple google image search) then its safe to buy and consume.

If it doesn't have said symbol on it you're really taking your chances and playing Russian Roulette with your life/health/etc.

Anyway to answer your question more directly I think the food and drinks that are non kosher and thus loaded with "unsavory ingrediants" turn people into fags (or cucks) as well create more Wizards/Incels like us than there otherwise would be naturally if we lived in a healthy world environment and or dumb people down.

I think they also create/promote/foment obesity (high fructose corn syrup) and not only that when people eat enough kosher food and drink enough kosher drinks over time it can probably cause cancer in a cumulative sense or someother nasty disease or illness that will of course take the pharmaceautical Jew (Jew drugs) to cure or at least treat or attempt to treat.

Anyway whenever I, Scott himself or anyone brings this subject up the Jew shills and cucks fill the thread and try and subvert, obfuscate or astroturf the message or just work tirelessly to slide the thread so more people won't catch on, but I think if more people knew about the kosher symbols and what they really represent the Jews would be done ruling the planet very quickly and be "done" for all time at that never to "rise" again.

So to be even more clear for the class.

Eating kosher food and drinking kosher drinks exclusively is a smart thing to do because then you can be assured you're not ingesting poison or toxic ingrediants.

That doesn't mean that consuming too much kosher food won't make you fat/obese as it will do that just like any other food if consumed in too much quantity.

Also the kosher symbol'd food is likely also taxed that goes to Israel and other Jewish organizations and causes so unfortunately if a non Jew wants to eat healthy they practically literally have to fund the bastards that are destroying their own non Jewish family and non Jewish friends with non kosher food and other schemes.

Jews and their shills always lie and call the "kosher tax" an "antisemetic cannard" but its nothing but the truth.

Last edited:
You're all are correct.

Do a web search on "human species split into two". It's already happening. There's a forming elite upper class of looksmatched private (or European) - educated people, as well as a lower class of racemixed subhuman mongrels. Guess in which one we are being corralled into, ethnic or not?

What is constant though is that pure European genes are disappearing. Two hundred years ago one out of every two european was blue eyed and blond. In a world where more than a third of the population was europeans, that's one out of every six. Nowadays the best you can do is some swarthy mediterranean looking specimens.

Another thing that's constant is that people are both taller and fatter due to industrialization of agriculture. The rich are into "whole foods" now so they will keep their landwhaling in check, but not the underclasses.

So whether you see teenagers that mog the hell out of you or a morass of numales and mystery meat depends on whether you're downtown or uptown, the suburbs or urban center, a hip place or a shithole.

highest IQs are nordic whites, japanese and south Korean (chinese and jew IQ scores are self-reported by their nations hence bullshit)

so any race mixing usually results in a massive IQ drop

Idk. Maybe. I see a lot of chads who are now in their late teens early 20s.

Yeah, I think that kids born in the 80's and early 90's do have genes that make them look older much faster or than they actually appear, while most late 90's and early 2000's look much younger than they actually. So better looking yes, but due to preserved youth.

Yes a see more Nordic facial features, better hair, less gingers, less brachycephals and less shorter kids than the early 90's when I was 16.