Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is the pc port of gta 4 really that bad?

View: https://youtu.be/UuXVYUGJ45Y?si=Pz-M1bElCJuxbRv6

You can ignore music restoration if you don't care. Other mods are nust have, to make game how it should've been.

Also you can put contrast and saturation sliders to the right (not to the fullest extent) so game won't have crushed shadows and will look closer to GTA 5 look.

Last edited:
I can't install any mods onto GTA 4: Complete Edition, they all either require version 1.0.4.0 or 1.0.7.0

I spent like 2 years of my life modding this game lol

runs adequately on any modern gaming pc now

I can't install any mods onto GTA 4: Complete Edition, they all either require version 1.0.4.0 or 1.0.7.0
DXVK, FusionFix, console visuals works on complete edition

runs fine for me

It was fine for me, but I did play it years ago.

It's fine for me, I didn't have to use mods for fixing it. I don't have a dedicated gaming pc. Probably best to run everything on medium settings.

worked on my machine

Only issue I had was at the end of the game, I had to do some shit in task manager so my FPS would be low enough for me to get on the helicopter.

Not as atrocious as Dark Souls PTDE (locked at 30fps w/ inconsistent frametimes, 1024x720 locked internal res, GFWL)