Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the purpose of looksmax.org basically to worship chad supermodels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I never cared much about the fashion industry.

But after lurking that site for a period I now recognize names like Sean O'Pry, Francisco Lachowski, Jordan Barrett and many others.

Oh and according to them, Brad Pitt and Henry Cavill are chads amongst chads in hollywood.

I think some posters here's mentioned them. But I guess its more of a knowledge thing.

Knowing what is considered objectively beautiful is important. Otherwise you will fall for blue pilled propaganda shit like "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Cope. What bullshit. Tell me if foids had to pick between Sean O'pry and any member of .co or even looksmax, how come 99.9999999999% SOMEHOW will pick Sean O'pry?

Hmmmmmmmmm?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

looksmax.org is what happens when normoids try to imitate incels but fail miserably due to low IQ and hivemind behavior

jfl I'm glad most of them hate incels

yeah and to larp as a sexhaver

End game is to take t blocker and blow pretty boys cocks.

according to many polls, 50% of .me users are virgin

"Yeah thats right. I never touched a female before and I postmaxx on .me. How did you know?"

Looksmax is an incel forum that allows some slayers.
It's much more rational than this forum thought, if I'm being honest.

Looksmax is an incel forum that allows some slayers.
It's much more rational than this forum thought, if I'm being honest.
They get really specific into what facial structure, ratios, features are needed to be "good looking"

It blows a hole in all that dumb bluepilled mystique related to attraction.

Not dumb bitch. You didn't feel attracted to him coz of some made up shit related to personality or deed. You felt attracted to him coz he's over 6 foot, got a good jawline, hunter eyes etc.

They get really specific into what facial structure, ratios, features are needed to be "good looking"

It blows a hole in all that dumb bluepilled mystique related to attraction.

Not dumb bitch. You didn't feel attracted to him coz of some made up shit related to personality or deed. You felt attracted to him coz he's over 6 foot, got a good jawline, hunter eyes etc.
I dont understand how this is related to my comment tbh

Looksmax is where incels larp as chads

And so they cannot understand sub8 rule, as by them even those gigachads are barely above 8

The only looksmaxxing forum where nobody Is looksmaxxing
Just taking vitamin C and discussing about the anogenital lenght of Brad Pitt

Can't speak for others but I go there for legit life maxing & some looksmaxing info & advice.

That site has legitimately 2 to 3 Chad's who really have the potential the rest should sign up here.

if you wouldn't mind a slayer posting on the same forum as you then you got no self respect :feelzez:

Arvid mogs all of those mentioned chads

They’re a bunch of Chad worshiping closet homos tbh.

Yeah man
I like looksmax but there's too much model worship

Arvid mogs all of those mentioned chads

JFL, he's the most narcissistic normie I have ever seen.

And yeah, that website is just a weird mixture of incels and sex-havers. It's entertaining but ultimately suifuel more than anything else.

On the positive side, the site does outline clearly attractive features, somewhat debunking the idea that beauty is entirely subjective.

looksmax.org is what happens when normoids try to imitate incels but fail miserably due to low IQ and hivemind behavior

The only looksmaxxing forum where nobody Is looksmaxxing
Just taking vitamin C and discussing about the anogenital lenght of Brad Pitt
LMFAO :feelshaha:

Looksmax and Incels are in hostile relations? Brutal

For what i read is for improve aestetics

Its the most cucked site ever - pure garbage imo

There’s plenty of Chad worship