Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is the point of contributing to society as an autistic man

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
If you are an autistic man and you are not particularly attractive you get treated like dogshit from the day you are born. Your family is ashamed of you and your mom wish you where never born, in school most of us get bullied, women view us as weirdos and creeps for no reason, we blow job interviews because we don't communicate like NTs and even if by some miracle you get a decent job what's the point? Society hates you, women want nothing to do with you, your neighbors will think you are a creep or pedophile. People always assume the worst kind of things about socially stunted lonely men so whats the point of working your ass off for people who hate you?

Can some IT soy faggot or bluepilled podcast bro explain to me why I as an ugly autistic male should not feel resentful and hateful about society?

You should feel resentful and hateful about society!

Had a guy like that in hs literally shaved his moustache to look less of a pedo because i told him he looks like a pedophile

If you are an autistic man and you are not particularly attractive you get treated like dogshit from the day you are born. Your family is ashamed of you and your mom wish you where never born, in school most of us get bullied, women view us as weirdos and creeps for no reason, we blow job interviews because we don't communicate like NTs and even if by some miracle you get a decent job what's the point? Society hates you, women want nothing to do with you, your neighbors will think you are a creep or pedophile. People always assume the worst kind of things about socially stunted lonely men so whats the point of working your ass off for people who hate you?

Can some IT soy faggot or bluepilled podcast bro explain to me why I as an ugly autistic male should not feel resentful and hateful about society?
Because jews is your greatest ally so you need to work to improve my life

I agree, you're putting in twice as much effort for not even half the reward as NT people and people fuck with you.
Why tf do all of you keep calling me this
New guy hazing, once you postcount rank up they'll stop.

I really wonder how many incels can truly consider themselves "autistic", sometimes it seems like this term is used very lightly, just because one is shy or introverted doesn't automatically make one autistic.

Anyway, I agree with declaring war on normi society.

There isn't.

I believe you're on autismbux like I am. Take their money and remind the normies that you're stealing from them.

If I could get neetbuxx like you, I would go the same route. You're like a medieval king living in the 21st century

There is no point. Either go NEET or go vagabond/hobo, aided by the cooling embrace of drugs (taken responsibly).

to get money to get pussy

but one should try to minimise taxes paid

It's possible to get NEETbux and sometimes hire a prostitute with your savings.
yeah, but i dont feel like throwing 250 euros minimum for an hour (sex would last 10 seconds because of my premature ejaculation problem) with this income, i just am not going to do it ever. but if one has decent income, it is wholly different matter.

if you can't afford at least once a month, don't go at all. i believe that.

Last edited:
Simple, I love buy stuff. Consumerism is my cope, but it's not a "great contribution". When you're not a betabuxx, don't help no one and only to spend your money with you, you're not a contributor.

It's possible to get NEETbux and sometimes hire a prostitute with your savings.
I've done so 40 times, and could another 100. It's very possible. It's getting harder though, our Onlyfans world is polluting the well.

This may be unpopular on here but personally I'd get a job and ONLY do my assigned task, nothing further. The only reason I'd get a job is for the extra money and I'd save up as much as possible. You do not have to be a company man nor do you have to give it your all at your job because you aren't getting paid enough to live life successfully thanks to our screwed up economic system. You just want the money in your savings account as a fall back option. Being broke makes life even worse. In terms of a job interview, I'm also a sperg, but I just make up a fake resume and during the interview i just pretend to be extremely enthusiastic and I get jobs that way. Also if they think you're "special" they may give you even easier tasks at the job. My last job I only lasted a month before getting fired, but that's 3 k right there in my savings, which isn't bad.

There really is no point besides the money

To be shit on

This world is fucking shit I just wanna see it crumble

There is none. We are expected to pay into a system that not only doesn’t benefit us, but actively seeks to harm us, and to perpetuate our singledom so we can prop up the economy of female hypergamy and female consumption.

There is none. We are expected to pay into a system that not only doesn’t benefit us
Boomers are crying and whining, cause a huge chunk of Gen-Z doesn´t want to work.
Gen Alpha won´t work a normal job, 1 day in their pathetic lives either.
The pensions of these BoomTards, depend on whether we are willing to WageSlave or not,
we pay them indirectly.

The Boomers left the party, and now it´s up to the next generations to clean the mess they left behind.

Boomers are crying and whining, cause a huge chunk of Gen-Z doesn´t want to work.
Gen Alpha won´t work a normal job, 1 day in their pathetic lives either.
The pensions of these BoomTards, depend on whether we are willing to WageSlave or not,
we pay them indirectly.

The Boomers left the party, and now it´s up to the next generations to clean the mess they left behind.
That is why boomers love open borders and immigration as they need more wagies paying tax to supplement their pensions