Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the situation in muslim countries also getting bad or are people just exaggerating ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I read this post about 40 percent of Indonesian women cheating , 33 percent of Egyptian women cheating .

Meme by people who know nothing about the muslim world.

Indonesia, largest muslim country: over 40% of women cheat ("Indonesia was ranked 2nd in Southeast Asia in the case of infidelity, with a percentage of 40%", "percentage of Indonesian women having an affair, 10% more than men")

Egypt, largest Arab country: a third of women cheat. (Man got death threats for saying this, eventually got 3 years jail with hard labor, and the TV show got suspended for airing his comments)

Craploads of hadith where women cheat is already plenty of proof that muslims couldn't control women. The sahabah even said that Muhammad's wife ("mother of the believers") cheated until the Quran said she didn't.

While the situation of mulsims outside of muslim countries is not good but Is the situation even in muslim countries also bad ?
Are muslim countries also getting cucked so fast ? Or Are people just exaggerating to cope ?

While internet and TV will have effect even in those countries .But Is the situation detorirating that fast ?

Anyone here from muslim country ?

Last edited:
I read this post about 40 percent of Indonesian women cheating , 33 percent of Egyptian women cheating .

Is it true ? Are muslim countries also getting cucked so fast ? Or Are people just exaggerating to cope ?

While internet and TV will have effect even in those countries .But Is the situation detoriating that fast ?

Anyone here from muslim country ?

I am not from a muslim country but I live with my family from in a muslim community and this is true that the girls are becoming more westernized, wearing indecent clothing, interracial relationships before marriage, not pious.

I am not from a muslim country but I live with my family from in a muslim community and this is true that the girls are becoming more westernized, wearing indecent clothing, interracial relationships before marriage, not pious.
Yes, situation outside of muslim countries is bad, I know.
I am from India and here in India muslims are just few years behind Hindus in degeneracy .

Muslim countries are actually doing more things right, which shows what a clown world we live in.