Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

high iq is COPE, being intelligent doesnt get you girls in the fucking slightest

there is no iq for your face, im a physics major and im studying to be a doctor, im surrounded by a bunch of high iq dudes and theyre all weird fucking autists. All the high iq foids are also extremely weird and autistic yet its considered "quirky" so they can get dicked down by chad on the regular.

Business major retards who barely have to do addition are getting their cocks sucked as we speak while my physics major ass is doing the most ridiculous math and science that very few people can even attempt for literally no reward from foids. Foids do not give a single fuck that I know physics or that I'm high iq or that im studying to be a doctor (unless they want me to betabuxx for them when theyre 40 and used up, would prolly cheat too anyways).

IQ is fucking useless for getting girls,

-I speak japanese fluently after learning from scratch as a brown ethnic cel
- I learned how to read mandarin in a single month (i can read chainsaw man in mandarin now JFL)
-I majored in whats considered the hardest STEM major out there
-my mom has mogger tier iq genes (was a heart surgeon in her home country but is still SUPER ugly lmfao)
-I study math for shits and giggles
-I read philosophy, history and psych studies regularly for shits and giggles
-got into med school in europe

AND I GET FUCKING NOTHING

NOTHING, I WILL NEVER GET A FOID TO LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NO MATTER WHAT I DO AND HOW HARD I WORK

IQ IS WORTHLESS, the only thing iq gave me is hobbies that people find boring (math, physics and philosophy books) and copes that literally nobody else likes (reading novels in japanese, watching japanese tv shows for shits and giggles, reading classical japanese texts, etc)

its all about your looks
True
If high iq attracted foids , asians would be the highest SMV people on earth.

That's just halo effect acting again

True
If high iq attracted foids , asians would be the highest SMV people on earth.
It's even funny to think since asian males score low af

0% - Verbal
OIP
R 2
Sample 0438a8615d2d3fd68a3fe204cfeef7e5

Last edited by a moderator:
If girls don't like intelligent men than
Girls are Disgenetic bastards

It doesn’t matter because looks and NT are more important but why do people having low iq would make u automatically slay or ascend. JFL plenty of chads are high iq. Low iq won’t help u slay more foids.

Anyways if ur non NT iq doesn’t matter not for foids but for like literally excelling at life since we’re functionally retarded.
I don't even think normalfags geniue believe IQ does anything for getting a gf. They alway claim it's your pERsonality.
Yea I don’t think anyone copes with iq helping u with foids. The reason people talk about iq is because status maxxing or money maxxing.

But iq really doesn’t fucking matter if you’re not actually low iq or ur not giga high iq. Anything past 100-105 and like below 135-140 is legit that it doesn’t matter. Being non NT though will fucking rape u unless ur in that upper end I listed.
Sizeable portions of women fuck nigs and even dogs
Dogs yes nigs if u mean actual thugmaxxed negros the women they get are literal inner city garbage. If you mean like the suburban NT maxxed one then sure
Yes, there are foids saying things about this one like "He looks like a model" and such, imagine his body count if he hadnt been retarded. Foids would fuck him over a functional curry
View attachment 1073119
This just further proves nt pill. Lol literal waste of looks he doesn’t slay he rots on the couch because he’s literally retarded. I don’t even think someone like him could probably fuck anyways. So yea waste of looks as he isn’t slaying or doing anything

being rich doesn't either. money and status is a multiplier and not an attractor.

being rich helps you attract single mothers/poor foids

high iq is hell. I've received estimates for my iq ranging from 110-125, and I hate having this trait. I'm not able to absorb myself in the hedonism and mindless fun life has to offer even incels. I constantly think about how what I am doing is inevitably pointless, as there is no morality or right and wrong in the world. The only objective metric for success you can have for your life is how content you are, and I hate my life and everything about it, thus I've failed at life, and there's no solution for it. I can't even pass as normal, I don't use slang and the words I pick make everything think I'm autistic, even though afaik I'm not, so I am functionally non-NT. I wish I was below average IQ, having an 80 or below IQ would make me dumb enough to not ponder the ramifications of everything I do and allow me to dive into my copes better, as I literally would not have the mental capacity to think about these things. High IQ is actively making people into incels, and I hate it. Might write a thread about this phenomenon later.

high iq is hell. I've received estimates for my iq ranging from 110-125, and I hate having this trait. I'm not able to absorb myself in the hedonism and mindless fun life has to offer even incels. I constantly think about how what I am doing is inevitably pointless, as there is no morality or right and wrong in the world. The only objective metric for success you can have for your life is how content you are, and I hate my life and everything about it, thus I've failed at life, and there's no solution for it. I can't even pass as normal, I don't use slang and the words I pick make everything think I'm autistic, even though afaik I'm not, so I am functionally non-NT. I wish I was below average IQ, having an 80 or below IQ would make me dumb enough to not ponder the ramifications of everything I do and allow me to dive into my copes better, as I literally would not have the mental capacity to think about these things. High IQ is actively making people into incels, and I hate it. Might write a thread about this phenomenon later.
I just got a job at an investment bank so being high iq is gonna allow me to work rape foids, (make them work crazy hours)

I just got a job at an investment bank so being high iq is gonna allow me to work rape foids, (make them work crazy hours)
in that specific scenario it's a good trait to have kek

Am low IQcel so cannot relate to this

high iq isn't for girls it's for moneymaxxing/creativitymaxxing