Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Is the Switch still alive?

Is it still kicking?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
And do any of you guys play it?

Yes, there's a bunch of new games coming out this year but it's clearly at the end of its lifespan. Switch 2 soon probably

Yes, there's a bunch of new games coming out this year but it's clearly at the end of its lifespan. Switch 2 soon probably

Or maybe the Switch U?

XD

But yeah I guess the low specs are starting to catch up to it. It's still tiny though to be fair so it can't be expected to keep up with a huge chunky PS5.

it’s 7 years since the switch launched at this point, it’s really fun for first party stuff but it’s starting to look and feel dated when compared to the latest gen, even worse I heard that nintendo was wanting to push the switch to 2028 and the next wave of consoles

it’s 7 years since the switch launched at this point, it’s really fun for first party stuff but it’s starting to look and feel dated when compared to the latest gen, even worse I heard that nintendo was wanting to push the switch to 2028 and the next wave of consoles

Brave, lol

I was surprised to see that the latest two King Of Fighters games didn't get Switch releases but even got Xbox releases instead!

I guess it just doesn't have the horsepower for many games anymore.

It’s over for nintentocels

Brave, lol

I was surprised to see that the latest two King Of Fighters games didn't get Switch releases but even got Xbox releases instead!

I guess it just doesn't have the horsepower for many games anymore.
tbh I mainly use my switch cause the online is hard to beat and I spend many nights coping by playing sega and N64 games with people from discord

tbh I mainly use my switch cause the online is hard to beat and I spend many nights coping by playing sega and N64 games with people from discord

Oh lots of them can be played online now on there?

What Sega games do you play? ^^

No, I only use my Steam Deck now.

I've tried most of the available genesis library at least once, but I like the beat em ups like golden axe or streets of rage

I've tried most of the available genesis library at least once, but I like the beat em ups like golden axe or streets of rage
What games do you have on the switch?
I only got the Mario ones and botw

Never played it

What games do you have on the switch?
I only got the Mario ones and botw
MM2, smash ultimate. BOTW and TOTK, lego star wars, fortnite, doom eternal, crash. etc

yeah, you pay $15 a year and get access to NES, SNES, N64, genesis, GB and GB advance and GameCube is rumored to be coming soon as well, all with online play

Yes its still got some games coming out but switch 2 is expected to come out this year being way more powerfull and using ampere nvidia architechture.And of course jewtendo being jewtendo i think they will most likely shut down the switch 1 eshop shortly after 2 launches

>switch