Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the term "roastie" accurate? Biologycels GTFIH.

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I know it refers to woman whose labia minora is longer than her labia majora due to too much sex, but does that really happen? Does sex make the labia minora loosen? Or is that a myth? From what I searched up, vulva is naturally shaped differently on many women and its shape isn't affected by sex. Has anyone heard different?

Last edited:
The vagina can get prolapsed making it loose.
There was a thread on here not too long ago about a woman talking about her pussy becoming loose.

There was a thread on here not too long ago about a woman talking about her pussy becoming loose.
This. Most roasties are natural roasties, but a qt inny can turn into a disgusting mega roastie with too much sex.

This. Most roasties are natural roasties, but a qt inny can turn into a disgusting mega roastie with too much sex.

What does 'geeteeeffaiiaitch' mean?

It's genetic. The tissues can prolapse or loosen but "roasties" are mostly genetic.

It's genetic. The tissues can prolapse or loosen but "roasties" are mostly genetic.
I guess the term is meaningless then. At least it offends them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back