Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a bigger death sentence than being born ethnic?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
We're ugly as shit, have a bunch of falios, hated by all, come from shitty inferior cultures, often poor, etc. All this because of something we have no control over. :feelsrope:

Being born white tbh tbh

We're ugly as shit, have a bunch of falios, hated by all, come from shitty inferior cultures, often poor, etc. All this because of something we have no control over. :feelsrope:
Ethnic is worse death sentence. I cannot imagine how better life was without knowing what is a white person.

Yeah being an heretic.

Attachments

• tumblr_ms9pqoJ5Ix1so6usgo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ms9pqoJ5Ix1so6usgo1_1280.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 22
Of course not. We are called deathnics for a reason.

I see you’re still booming with posts about race. Always glad to see an old user.

Ethnic is only bad if born in the west and not Chad. If you're in your own country you can arranged/forcedmarriagemaxxx.

I see you’re still booming with posts about race. Always glad to see an old user.
I literally posted shit debunking his race baiting, he never replies back. He is 100% trolling.

I literally posted shit debunking his race baiting, he never replies back. He is 100% trolling.

Oh, 100%. Regardless, it’s nice to see a old users who weren’t either banned or implemented as a feature to the site.

How can you debunk that it's over for people who look like this?
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FoY189nF.jpg&hash=cd37ba560f53c06880db34debb4cea25
Everyone in the picture is probably married and has kids by now. Also, most mog almost all curries to the next dimension still. They would slay in curryland (cities where the women are openly sluts).

Everyone in the picture is probably married and has kids by now. Also, most mog almost all curries to the next dimension still. They would slay in curryland (cities where the women are openly sluts).
This looks like a protest, most were probably killed by law enforcement.

being incel is not exclusive to ethnics

Ethnics themselves aren't the same so it depends on the ethnic.

east asians have it worst

Gigamanletism.

The more caucasian your looks, the more you get a chance with women

ethnics like us should game cope

Probably having a micropenis

He is right in this case
We're ugly as shit, have a bunch of falios, hated by all, come from shitty inferior cultures, often poor, etc. All this because of something we have no control over.
We are hated by all, most people consider ethnic culture backward and stupid, ethnics are always the poorest. When you are born as ethnic in foreign country you are out of place, you stick out as sore thumb, easy target for anyone.