Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a Correlation between severe anger issues and ugliness?

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Just a hypothesis here

i think ugly men have severe anger issues at much higher rates than normies and chads

source: my own experience

and I think it’s a hyper compensation mechanism for extreme insecurity and low self esteem, and the anger is to make oneself feel more in control of ones destiNy

eg, if you outburst and break something it will feel like you “fought back” in some way against your shitty circumstances

something which would come pretty naturally, if you were attractive and thus secure, comfortable and confident with yourself

able to feel in control of your life

Thoughts?

Last edited:
It is natural to be angry at the fact that you are subhuman

yes our anger is justified too

Just a hypothesis here

i think ugly men have severe anger issues at much higher rates than normies and chads

source: my own experience

and I think it’s a hyper compensation mechanism for extreme insecurity and low self esteem, and the anger is to make oneself feel more in control of ones destiNy

eg, if you outburst and break something it will feel like you “fought back” in some way against your shitty circumstances

something which would come pretty naturally, if you were attractive and thus secure, comfortable and confident with yourself

able to feel in control of your life

Thoughts?
you ever wanted to cut someones throat with a broken CD? Chad hasn't

You have a point. In highschol, violent revenge fantasies became a coping mechanism for me. Whenever I heard girls giggling behind when I walked past them in the hallway, I imagined doing bad things to them. Sometimes it breaks through and I sperg out. Sometimes people even respect me for a little while after that. But just for a little while. Guys like us are not meant to speak up. If we want to stay afloat, we have to engage in neverending battle. It's hopeless.